Part 16

Heyyy!

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neil: yes.. yess Avni.. but how did you know that?

Avni: Neil.. I might become weak at times due to my flaws but don't forget the real Avni Mehta.

Neil chuckled.

Neil: exactly which just shocks me everytime.

Avni smiled.
Neil: so we will go to the doctor tomorrow morning.. be ready Okay?

Avni: Neil why are you doing this!
She said sternly.

Neil: what do you mean? He said narrowing his eyebrows.

Avni: it just happened against my wish that you got to know about this.. but why are YOU exaggerating the topic! Let me be how I am! I came here with you after knowing the real reason also not for treatment but to actually confront you.. you please just forget all this!

Neil:  what are you saying?! Do you really want to be in this hell all your life?!
He said with rage

Avni: I am living like this na..I don't want people to know about my condition god dammit!

Neil: like I am going to announce it.. I brought you here for the sake of this reason!

Avni: why can't you understand?! I feel weak if anyone helps me!

Neil: and because of that ego you are ready to die!
He said in one breath, closing his eyes at his own words which he would never imagine to even say.

Avni didn't said anything. She just stood from there with tears in her eyes. His eyes were teary.

She said in a low tone.
Avni: I will go wherever you want me to go.

Neil: Avni believe me.. everything we be okay!

He said before leaving from her room.

Avni again took drugs in her hand.
"I want to throw it away.. I want it to be last time I am taking it! Sorry Neil.. but please today..." with that she took the drugs.

Neil knew she would do that.. but don't know why today he knew that even he couldn't stop her from that. She would NOT stop.

They both slept peacefully that night though the situation was not so pretty good. But they know tomorrow is new beginning and a bright future is definitely waiting for them.

Next morning,

Avni got ready early.. whatever she would say but yes even she wanted to be free from drugs. She was nervous. She goes to Neil's room and knocks 3-4 times.. and at last the sleepy head woke up and opened the door.

Avni: Good morning Mr. Khanna!
She said with a wide smile.

Neil smiled seeing her so fresh and all excited.

Neil: Good morning Ms. Mehta.. you got ready so early.

Avni: don't be a sleepy head and get ready..
she said coming inside the room.

Neil: but it's just 7am! Appointment is at 10!

Avni: and I woke up at 5.. go and get ready.. we have breakfast, if left with time some sightseeing!
She said all excited.

Neil: as you want.
He smiled and goes to take bath.

Avni goes towards the table where some files were kept.

"I am sorry." She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooo sorry for late update and that too so short update! But I just wanted to atleast update something.. so here it is.

Happy birthday dear Ann_soul 😄❤️
Sorry I got to know it late😜

Love love 💕
Aks❤️