Part 13

I am somewhat just not okay nowadays.. so sorry if it is not up to mark.

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was in her room.. sitting on the couch and bitting her nails. She was thinking about all that happened today.. about all she planned to do and what all is going to happen?
Even she was so tensed about her gradual change towards Neil.. that's not how it had to be!

The time of her dose was coming and that was one of the main reason due to her puzzled state right now.. yesterday also she didn't had it.

Just when she was about to go towards her cupboard, her phone beeped.

"Avni. Please no!"
She received the message from him.. from Neil.

She read the message but in her this state.. she didn't wanted to listen him. She just want her drugs right now that's it!

'But.. he.. he is trying all this for me." She thought.

Whereas Neil was even more stressed even by thinking that she taking drugs again.. and this he knew it, but he can't do anything!

He called her.

She didn't wanted to but still she picked up the call.

"Avni.. please listen to me!" Neil said

"What you wan to say now?!" She replied in frustration.

"I know it is difficult for you.. but please don't take it!" He tried to make her understand.

"I am not in a mood to talk right now! You don't know how much I need it!" She said

"No Avni you don't.. you don't need any of these stupid things! You just need to have self control! Please!"

Avni started crying.

"No Neil! I can't! I just can't! I have to take it.. I don't want to but I have to!" She said before she hung up the call.

She just went, took out the packet and had her dose. She was guilty of doing this.. she was guilty of not listening to him but she wasn't just able to do what he said!

He was tensed.. it is not going to be easy. She is addicted to it since a long time now. She really needs help.

She slept early due the drugs while he on the other side was awake thinking about her and how this all is going to be okay?!

It was afternoon the next day.
It was time for their flight to London.

Though she said yes but he was still somewhat unsure of her arrival. He was going towards the car to leave for the airport. He gets a message from her to pick her up from her house.. well at last he was at relief! She is actually going with him!

She being the restless soul she is now a days.. was just going with the flow not knowing exactly what is happening in her life.

He directed his driver to her house and reached there in 20 mins. He messaged her to come outside and there she was.. along with Neela maa who is there to drop her.

He took her luggage and then the driver puts that into the car.
She was somewhat nervous.. she is going with him.. alone.. her enemy, a friend, or just a stranger but exactly not! She still couldn't figure out her thoughts!
But she again gets back to her bold Avni avatar!

Avni: it's getting late Mr. Khanna.. let's go!

Neil actually smirked seeing the old Avni back! Full of confidence. He wanted to change her dark side but not her confidence.. well that was the reason he got attracted to her at the first!

Neil: yes Ms. Mehta. Come.
He smiles. They both bid bye to Neela and left to the airport.

It is going to be an approx 5 and a half hour flight from Mumbai. She was pretty anxious to what they both will talk about in those hours and even he was curious about what he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviews awaited!
Votes please.

Love love 💕
Aks❤️