Part 7

Hola!
So here you go..

Enjoy reading !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached the lavish restaurant for the dinner.. it was decided by Avni so it has to be perfect!

Neil: amazing place!

Avni: yeah it is!

They sit and ordered the food.

Neil: umm.. so I think you love spicy food

Avni: yep..  she smiles

Avni: Neil didn't you ever felt the curiosity to know how your parents.. I mean how they died.. it was an accident or not?

Neil was actually shocked at the sudden arrival of such a question by her.

Neil: no.. I never doubted that actually! Bebe told me it was an accident and the reports say so.. then I even don't think that they had any enemies to harm them!
He said  sincerely

Avni: Might be you are right.. but never trust anybody that they can never betray you!

Neil: yes! But every time you shouldn't doubt everyone right?

Avni: hmm.. well as you wish!

There was silence.. uncomfortable environment between them. She was here just to get close to him.. while he was having mixed feelings.. her behaviour was not so normal for him and don't know why but he wanted to help her!

Neil: Avni i know.. we both have suffered a lot just.. just because we don't have our parents! I  even know that it must be more difficult for you as a girl! Avni I have seen in your eyes and they show me how much pain you carry in your heart.. your confidence is what I love and I respect that but.. but it even shows that somewhere deep down you are broken.. if.. if you feel to ever share your feelings with me please be free.. I am always there! And I am sorry if I should have not talked about it !
He said holding her hand kept on table.

Avni was just looking into his eyes.. they had concern.. sincerity and just honesty! Might be she was in need of someone to just listen to her And understand.. who will not judge!

Avni: don't be! Don't be sorry!  She said calmly

Avni: thank you for your kind behaviour! World is not so sweet to find such people..

Neil just smiled a little.. it was awkward! He didn't knew why he said all that.. but he just wanted to say it!
Avni was confused.. what she thought about him and what he is finding him to be is totally different.. somewhere his words were affecting her.. why? She doesn't know.. since she came here he isn't what she thought of him! She always tries hard to proceed with her plans but then when she meets him.. she actually drowns in the hearty conversations! But she has to collect her feelings.. what is she feeling? And why? This isn't the way she planned!

The dinner was a silent affair just a little glances.

They had a little conversation about their project and that's it!

It was late enough when then were in parking going towards their car. She was not okay.. again! Her daily dose time and all the chaos happening in her head were the reasons for her need for her drug dose at the very moment!

Neil was with her.. how could she let him see like this!

Avni: Neil I think you go.. my driver is coming to pick me up..
She said looking here and there

Neil: why?? I means it is not needed! I will drop you.

Avni: No..! She said rudely this time.

His eyes narrowed at her sudden reaction.

Avni: listen.. I want to go myself.. you better go now!

She left from there back inside the restaurant while he was just standing confused.

Avni went to the washroom. She thought that she was carrying her dose with her but.. it was not there! She threw all the stuff of her purse out.. she was not in her senses to know what to do! She sat leaning to the locked door of the washroom. Rubbing her face with her palm again and again trying to calm herself.. her hairs all scattered. She was sweating and her breaths heavy.!

Avni: vid..  vidyut!! My.. my phone...

She started searching her phone but.. again it was Nowhere to be found!

She was loosing her senses.. she doesn't know whereabouts of her phone and only vidyut can rescue at this moment..

Avni: hellppp.. help!
She sreamed while keeping her hands on her mouth as nobody can know about her being in this condition. Tears where glowing from her eyes. She wrapped her arms around herself trying to compose herself.. but then there was the knock at the door.. who is that??? What should she do???

She moved and hides in the corner keeping her hands on her mouth and shrinking more into herself! She was scared.. worned out and just not right!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your support!😘😘

Reviews awaited!
Vote target: 50 votes!😁

Love love 💕
Aks❤️