Part 1

Firstly thanks a lot!! The response on prologue was much more than I expected.. 🙏🏻😁  well this made me a bit nervous too.. hope I will match to your expectations!

So here it is.. the first chapter! The journey begins..

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18 years later

It has been 18 years since both Neil and Avni had being going through all the struggles of their life alone.. without their parents!

Today Avni was returning back to India after 10 long years.. her Neela maasi or we should say Neela "maa" was her only support in life.. Neela sent her toh New York 10 years before for her studies.. and here Mehta industries was her all her responsibility but today the arrival of her princess indicates her retirement!! Yess.. not permanent as she can't just sit at home all day.. working all day is now her habit..!

On the other side.. all these years Neil was in India and this cruel destiny made a little kid responsible very early.. he always tried his best to always take care of her bebe! He studied.. he took care of her.. and as soon as he could he even started looking at Khanna Industries as the only memory of his parents hardwork..

Still the accident mystery is not resolved.. bebe always told him it as an accident and that's what he believe now! Whereas Avni was totally opposite at this.. she thought it of being a murder rather than accident! And yes she has a doubt on the Khannas and one more person whom she still has to find as Neela maa doesn't know much about him... she thought that because of the disputes they had as told by Neela maa they murdered her parents.. and Khanna's accident was the justice of god there and then!!!!

It was 10 am already and 11 am avni's flight had to come..  Neela was already on her way to airport to welcome her princess..

As Avni came out of the airport running towards her Neela maa with a wide smile..
and other side Neela maa was seeing her coming towards her!! Neela had the happiest smile ever seeing her after long time and finally back to home forever.!

Avni hugged her...

Neela: kaisi ho baccha?!    Kissing her cheeks
Avni: main bilkul theek hu maa..
Neela: chalo baccha ghar chalte hain tumhare liye bohot saari taiyaari kri hai!   Caressing her hairs

Avni: mujhe pta tha maa.. aap bhi na kya zaroorat thi itna kuch krne ki..

Neela: tum chup rho.. tum nhi samjhogi.. chlo ab tum..

Avni: jo hukum!  She chuckled.

They left from the airport..

Reaching home Avni was super happy to be back home!! Neela maa has made all her favourite dishes by herself..
She made her eat a lot! Literally a lot she was so full that she could not eat anything for next whole day!

At night they both were sitting in Avni's room on her bed.. Avni's head on Neela's lap and she was caressing her hairs!

Neela: aur batao baccha.. ab aage kya plans hai.. tumhari padhai puri ho chuki hai so now how are you planning to proceed!

Avni: Maa aapko toh pta hi hai.. yeh business ko aage badhana hi mera sapna hai.. so bs bohot kuch decide kiya hai aapko dheere dheere sab pta chalega bs mujhpr bharosa rakhiye..

Neela kissing her forehead
Neela: bilkul baccha main hamesha tumhare saath hu chahe kuch bhi ho jaye bs hamesha apna dhyaan rkhna..

Avni: uske liye toh aap ho na!
They both chuckled
Neela: bilkul !

Avni just looked at clock and it was 10:45  pm already!
Avni: maa bohot derr ho gyi hai jao aap bhi so jao aur main bhi so jaati hu..

Neela pecked her forehead
Neela : okay baccha you sleep.. see you tomorrow.. good night!
Avni: good night maa!

They both smiled and  Neela left from there..
Avni ran towards the door and closed it..!

Avni: hushh!! Thank god shi time pr maa chli gyi.. next time I have to be more careful.. unhe kuch pta nhi chalna chahiye..
she again checked the clock and it was 11 pm she went towards her cupboard opened her drawer and took a packet from it.. after some time she just went to her bed quietly and slept peacefully!!

Next day was really important for her.. for her mission for her life!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go with it!! I know this was little boring and confusing at the last well that is how it has to be!!!
There is a lot more to it!
Hope you will like it..

Reviews awaited!!
Vote target: 30 votes

Aap log bigad rhe ho mujhe😂 but I think itna toh Banta hai chlo dekhte hai how much it deserves!!!

See you soon!
Much love!
Aks❤️