Part 14

Heyy!

I am sorry there was some problem with wattpad so half of the chapter was uploaded.. now here it is full.

Here you go with update!

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You Okay?" Neil started the conversation as they both settled on their seats in the flight.

She smiled and nodded in response.

Avni: how long the trip is going to be?

Neil: till it needs to be extended it will be extended!

Avni: what?
She asked in confusion

Neil: yes. We are going there for the work.. an important one! It might take a little long.. just have patience.

Avni: yess fine.. but you must have the plan.. approx how much time it will take!?

Neil: do you really think everything in life goes according to the plan?

Avni was getting more confused. While he was doing this purposely to divert the topic.

Avni: since when Mr. Neil khanna started to do such diplomatic talks?
She asked smirking.

He chuckled.

Neil: it has been a while since I am with you now.. I had to learn something!

Avni: ohhh.. fast learner indeed!

Neil: life thought this only.. to learn things yourself.. from your mistakes, from surroundings! And gradually I don't know good or bad but I became what I am!

Avni went serious listening to him. He has much more scars in his life than she thought. It actually wasn't a smooth journey even for him! Should she once again think on what she knew since childhood or just go with that??

Avni: it was difficult right?

Neil: a lot!

Avni: you remember them?

Neil: yes.. a little! Mom used to feed me but then bebe did.. Dad used to teach me then bebe did.. they used to play with me then bebe did.. but she is bebe not Mom-Dad!

They both had tears in their eyes. This pain is not new to both of them. They are familiar with it.. they lived with it.

Avni: I don't even remember them. Just some really blur memories.. their photo frames and some unconscious feels that how it would feel to be in the safest arms in the whole world.

Neil: that all wasn't in our hands! We didn't even knew it. But present is then why don't you make it right? You would not like to regret this also?

Avni: sometimes even present isn't in your hands!
She looked away from him towards the window.
Just looking to the clouds beneath. They are flowing just like her life.. looks beautiful but if closely it's empty.. JUST EMPTY!

The flight remained quiet after that. They landed on the London airport. Collected their luggage and proceeded towards the cab.

"Mumma.. papa.. mummaaaa.." they heard a little kid crying nearby.

Avni: how is that?

Neil: see that kid.. there! I think he.. he is lost.
Avni: yes..
Before she could complete her sentence.. she was him running towards the kid.
She ran behind him.

Neil: what happened? Don't cry! Don't..

He engulfed the little kid into his arms and tried to pacify him.
Neil: yes we will find your parents okay? No.. no don't cry.

She came forward and what she saw actually left her shocked.
He was crying! He was crying seeing that child crying!

Avni: Neil!! It's okay! Why are you crying?

Neil: Avni.. he is lost!! We don't even know where his parents are?! I don't want him to suffer through out his life! We know how it is to be without parents.. we have to find his parents!

Avni was again shocked seeing such an emotional side of him. His childhood was soo hurting for him that he can't even imagine any other kid to suffer through it.

'He isn't bad.. might his parents were.. not he can't be!' She thought.

He ran towards the cab with the kid with him while she came behind him. They sat in the car.

Neil: what's your name? Tell.

He asked the kid trying to gain some information so they can find his parents.

The kid wasn't able to talk much.. only few words he knew till now.

Kid: mummaaa.. papaaa..
The kid again cried.

Avni: Neil calm down.. give him to me.

She took him and made the kid sit on her lap.

Avni checked the pockets of his trousers and then shirt and finally she found it.. a little dairy.

She showed it to Neil

Avni: see!

Neil: what is this?

Avni: it's a diary! Some parents nowadays keep a little dairy or something like this with their kid so that if any case the kid is lost and they are not able to find their kid so atleast the person who finds him can take him to his parents! And you were just panicking.

Neil rolled his eyes.

Neil: I didn't knew it right?! I just wanted him to be with his parents!

Avni: yesss.. I know and that's why now we should go to this address his parents must be worried a lot!

Neil was finally at relief, and Avni was soo happy as well as shocked seeing this of THE NEIL KHANNA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here starts the London saga!  There is soooo much more to happen!

Reviews awaited!
Votes please.

Love love 💕
Aks❤️