Chapter Twenty-Six: DEADLY SPY

The Underworld...
In the Realm of Hell...

Devil's Throne ...

Hate was summoned by Devil and here Hate was, in front of his throne.

Devil was sitting on a very big throne, made of bones, decaying flesh and living humans, whose mouths and eyes were sewed and who had various injuries which were bleeding profusely. There was the putrid scent of decaying flesh that invaded the room. It didn't bother Hate however: Devil's taste suited Hate. He was pitiless and unmerciful, just like Hate. Or even more so.

And every time Hate came in the throne's realm, the throne kept growing bigger and bigger. Every time Devil added new living humans' souls to the pile of dead bodies. That was a very terrifying and gruesome scene. Again Hate liked it. Very much.
Hate had been contemplating the idea of having the same throne as Devil for a long time. A throne that was the embodiment of power, fear and cruelty. Words that fitted Hate perfectly.

Hate looked at Devil's red eyes. Their gaze fixed on each other. Devil stood up, and came down the deadly throne. Hate admired him in all his glory.

Devil was a lethal being. He was tall, broad and very muscular. He had long, curly ash colored hair, full red glowing eyes, plump lips and a straight nose. He had markings in red ink on both sides of his square jaw. His body was half covered in fur; he was half beast as it was often spoken of him in history. His arms, his back, his abdomen were all covered in fur. He wore no upper clothing to try to hide it. He wore only dark pants with dark boots. Around him was a perpetual smoke that often came out his nostril, eyes and mouth when he was angry. His beast appearance made him more terrifying than repulsive. It was what he wanted to be. He wanted to  be feared. And the fur did not affect his beauty at all. It only made him appear more deadly and lethal. On his head held high, was a crown made of bones, adorned with jewels. Devil's unlimited cruelty and inhumanity were what made him powerful. He explored and surpassed what he embodied as a being to be what he was called: Devil.
Only God's power could equal his own. That was why God and His devoted followers had been in an unending war with Devil; because Devil was as powerful as God. But the events orchestrated by Hate were going to tip the balance in favor of Devil. That was why Hate's scheme was important and this was why Devil blindly but willingly followed Hate.

He approached Hate with his usual dark smile. That smile, he only showed it to Hate. After all, they had been allies since the very beginning. They had joined hands and powers, trying to make God's creations, the humans, unworthy of him. Devil and Hate had been tainting their hearts and souls since then. Their ultimate goal was to conquer heaven and earth and to overthrow God from his throne, even though Hate had a personal revenge to take. Having the revenge was plus. Then both Devil and Hate could rule over the world and spread their evilness in the most cruel ways. Once in their hands, the whole world was doomed.

Devil approached and extended his left hand while Hate knelt down to kiss the ring on his finger.

"My Lord", Hate said, "you summoned me?"
"I did Hate, dear old friend", he smiled.
Hate stood up, asking: "What is the reason for this personal summoning then?"
"You know Secret, our dear old friend?", Devil said grinning.

Hate nodded.

"Well, one of my minions had been captured and released with a message. He wants to meet me for a possible partnership."

Hate was shocked by the news.
"Why now? Why is he interested now when I had run the world over looking for him to join our Dark army to no avail?"
Hate asked, puzzled.

"I don't know but I don't really care. What I want is for you to meet with him.
I do not move for this kind of triviality. It's up to you to take care of it. If Secret thought that I would personally meet him, then he must have been driven mad by all the secrets he took in."