Chapter Thirty-Two: DEADLY DISCLOSURE

(Unedited)
Excuse me for any mistake, i just move out and there is no wifi yet..so bear with me..Thank you..
__________________________________

Knowledge's realm

They went back to Knowledge's realm totally dejected.
Surprisingly though, Alibel had been able to see true angels on the way back, and that had lighten up her mood. With their wings of the purest white she had ever seen, she had been captivated. She tried to cheer the others up with her joy of seeing angels for the first time in her life, but they had taken no interest whatsoever with the angels. In fact, they totally ignored them and vice versa. The angels knew they were here and had looked with amazement at Alibel, but they never glanced at the trio and stayed at a healthy distance from them. Alibel wondered why there was this discomfort between the angels and the trio. Another question she added to her list.

Entering Knowledge's Infinite Library, the men totally threw themselves on a chair around Knowledge's working desk.
Knowledge rustled through a drawer of her desk and removed a flask with a vivid blue liquid inside.
She gave it to Alibel then as she threw herself on a seat like Death and Secret did, she said "drink this. One shot. It will eliminate the toxins of the demons in your body and will heal all your injuries."
Alibel was going to say that the trio should do the same, but when she looked closer, she found that they had no injuries at all! Their healing power was amazing! There was only some blood spots left here and there.

Alibel opened the flask. It smelled like a mixture of mint and blueberries. She drank it. It tasted like mint and blueberries too. Seconds after drinking it, she observed that the injuries she had were healing right away. Amazing! This would be a real help in the human world.
An unprecedented advancement in the medical field!
Alibel was so happy to discover another thing from the trio's world, but when she looked at them, she lost all her joy.

They looked tired but Alibel guessed that it was not because of the horde of demons they had faced. It was more due to the income of the battle itself. The enemy had won this round.

The trio stayed silent, deep in their thoughts. Alibel had not yet taken a seat and was looking at them. It was not that strange for Death and Secret to remain silent, but it was strange for Knowledge. She was so lively but there was no trace of that liveliness for now. For Knowledge to be like this too, then that meant that Alibel's situation was deadly serious. So there was no time to waste. She wanted to have answers to her questions, and maybe, she could lightened up their spirit and helped them find a way to foil the plans of the wicked.

She put the flask on the working desk and rattled her throat to have their attention but failed.
"Hmmm...guys..", she tried this time, but they weren't listening.
So she took a deep breath and said rather loud, "Could you please listen to me!"
They simply looked at her, dejection flagrant on their face.
"Speak my Alibel. What do you have to say about our utter defeat in this battle?", Death said.

The trio's eyes were riveted on her lips, waiting for her response.

She needed to be careful to not upset them with her words or else their dejected expression might remain a permanent mask on their face.

"I don't count this as a defeat. You fought with bravery and i will be eternally grateful for what you did today for me. No one else would have done what you did."

She looked at Knowledge,"No one else would have come up with an effective and efficient plan as rapidly as you did Knowledge. You did your best and you were great."

Knowledge smiled. "Indeed! You are right! My plan was 98% succesful! 98% of what i had guessed and planned was right."

"And you fought like a beast! You have all my admiration for this", Alibel replied.