Chapter Twenty-Eight: DEADLY CHOICE

12h00
COUNTDOWN:
3 hours left for the confrotation.

As usual Death choose to appear at the wrong time.
He teleported right into Alibel's room.
Alibel still with her towel wrapped around her saw the cloacked figure sitting on her bed with his scythe clenched in one hand. With his other hand he was stroking the sharpened edge of the scythe with his index finger. He pretended that he was unaware that Alibel came out the bathroom into her room.

As for Alibel, it was due to the self-control that she mastered through his consecutive unexpected visits that she stopped herself from yelling.

Ill-at ease, because she was very modest and shy, Alibel blushed as she tightened and secured her towels around her breast and assured herself that the length of the towels did not reveal much more than expected. When she was sure that he was not going to see her most private part, she rattled her throat.

Death's finger stopped stroking the scythe and his still hooded head turned towards her. She was unable to see in what ways he was looking at her, but goosebumps broke onto her skin. He stood up and walked towards her like a predator approaching its prey.

Alibel put her right hand in front of her to stop him from coming any closer praying that he doesn't use his go-through-like-ghost powers.
He didn't.
He stopped right in front of her, her hand touching the cloak which felt as cold as him under her hand.
She felt no heart beat, no warmth...nothing under that cloak.
On the other hand, she felt her own heart beating like a hurricane, her blood hot like lava.  In spite of all the coldness that he gave off, there was really that chemistry  between them that made her feet weak. Oh there was so much sinful thoughts going in her mind right now. Thoughts that she didn't want to focus on.

"Why are you here?", she finally gathered all her senses to ask him.

He uncloaked his head, locks of his dark obsidian hair falling unabashedly onto his forehead and over his dark and vibrant electric blue eyes.

He raised his hand, and trailed his finger after a drop streaming down her face. He took it on the top of his finger and tasted it. He closed his eyes as if he was relishing the drop of water.

Alibel reddened as she held her breath. How could he make such a simple move so sinful yet so sensuous?

"Why are you here?",she repeated. Her throat felt dry.

He opened his eyes and his blue one was more striking. More brilliant and vibrant. His gaze was longing...longing with desire.

He didn't reply, instead he touched and trailed his finger tips on her lips.

Alibel was mesmerized. Why was Death acting like this? She wanted to ask but she never got the chance.

He suddenly kissed her and ravished her mouth with his own.
Alibel closed her eyes. Death kiss was...deadly.
It was cold and it took her breath away but she felt more alive now, bathing in his coldness than she ever felt before.

Feeling that Alibel did not reject him, Death clasped one hand around her neck while the other went around her waist. The cold contact made her shivered and she moaned into his mouth. At this point, Death's kiss became more aggressive, more deadly. He teased her with his tongue then licked and sucked on hers. He bit her lower lips slowly,sucking then get back to kissing her breathless.

Alibel moaned, then decided that it was unfair for him to be the only one doing the teasing. She forgot about everything, mainly about this not-going-anywhere kind of relationship she had with him, and decided to lead  this time as she kissed his arctic-cold lips. She wrapped her arms around his icy cold neck and  teased him with her mouth and  tongue like he did. She licked and sucked his full lower  lips and Death growled. He sounded like a beast. It was as if kissing him back unlocked his most primitive part.