Chapter Twenty-Seven- DEADLY SUSPENSE

(Unedited)

Sunday morning...
Death's Pov

Finally the day they all had been awaiting came. Death looked at the house of Alibel, high up,floating above the cloud. The sun was casting its first rays, warming him up.

He hadn't been able to make a choice.
He didn't know what to do.
Should he bring her this afternoon or not?
He felt that unfamiliar feeling: fear.
He hadn't felt that kind of fear for so long.
Not fear for himself,..no.
He feared for her.
Was he going to lose her when he barely spent that much time with her?
Was the story going to repeat itself again?
He felt powerless, which was another feeling he was unfamiliar with.
But Knowledge had a point: his purpose of doing a pact with Alibel was not only meant to make her realise the different facades of life but also to make her more stronger.
He had wanted to prepare her to his world and to the worst it had to offer. Then maybe the confrotation that was coming was what will help to unlock Alibel's strength.
He decided for the first time in centuries to trust someone other than himself and God; he decided to trust Knowledge.

Alibel was going to come on the battlefield.
It was his final decision.
Alibel was going to feel and see what hell was like;
Her worst nightmare!

__________________________________

Sunday morning..

The Riverbell's Residence..

Alibel woke up early as usual, feeling restless. So she decided to clean the house from top to bottom, dusting every corner.

It had been nearly a week since the met with "The Deadly Trio" consisting of Death, Knowledge and Secret. Alibel had nicknamed them like this because they all had bloodthirsty gleams in their eyes when they talk about the plan to get the Book Of Fate of Alibel back.
And hence, the last time she met with "The Deadly Trio", they had been planning on a way to transfer a message to Hate. They said that Secret had to capture a minion of Devil for that. It was the minion that was going to be the messenger.
But then, out of nowhere, Death had decided that it was time for Alibel to go home as if he had wanted to exclude her from the plan. Alibel started to protest but Death rapidly teleport her into her home. ALONE! The freaking dumbass!, she thought.
He had again decided to keep her in the dark. Thus, she knew nothing more about the plan.

She was unaware of the location where Secret would met Hate. She was unaware at what time and on what day the meeting was going to happen. She also didn't know what would happen if things get out of hand at the meeting. And seeing to what extent Hate went to harm Death, Alibel knew that Hate was going to go for the kill. Nothing good was going to come out of this confrotation but still, the three of them was trying to do everything in their power to save Alibel. They were all risking their life while Death was trying to seclude her. She knew that she had no power compare to them, but she wanted to fight. She knew she could die but still, she wanted to fight.

But again, Alibel was in a sea of ignorance. All of that because of Death protectiveness. She still could not understand him. Not that much longer he had been taking her on horrific crimes' scene and now he didn't want to take her on what of his battle.

She sighed. Well, whatever plan they came up with, she hoped that the three of them was going to come out of this confrotation unscathed.

She really hoped with all her might.

_____________________________________
Sunday..
The Underworld..
Hate's realm...

Hate paced back and forth.  Only much hours were left before the meeting with Secret.
A meeting that was really strange and suspicious in Hate's opinion. Hate doubted that it was all just a coincidence that Secret wanted to join Devil's side just when Hate came into possession of Alibel Riverbell Book of Fate.
Book that Devil was unaware that Hate bargain with Faith to possess it. So Hate thought that it was best  to keep the book in possession at Hate's side. Never know if Devil might come and discover Hate's little secret, or if someone else could steal it. So it was more wiser to take the book to the meeting with Secret. Hate could not risk that Devil or anyone else thwart Hate's plan for revenge.

Hate wanted to make Death suffer. That was Hate's first objective; ruling the world came second.
But Devil was blinded by his own thirst for power. Hate had nothing against that, because Hate was also part of this plan. But Devil, centuries ago, told Hate that revenge was less prominent and that it could come after conquering the world. But Hate was not of the same opinion. Naturally however, Hate pretended to listen and complied for a long time. But only until the perfect moment came. And it did came!
Now Hate could not wait any longer  when everything was in place for that deadly retribution. What Hate had waited for so long finally came: the auspicious moment for retaliation.
Hate now had the assets  to bring Death down before owning the world.
The treason, the deception, the humiliation that had all turned into  hurt- hurt that changed into an infernal hate which grew to embody what and who Hate was now. For all of this Death needed to pay. And hence Hate's own plan was having revenge before having the world in hands. Hate was going to get it, with or without Devil's help.
Then again, Devil didn't need to know of Hate's own plan. He could stay unknowing of it all. After all, Hate pledged allegiance to his ideas, never to him personally. Hate was loyal to his plan of conquest ,not to him. Hate's trust ended where Hate's own  interest ended. Which meant that there was only one person Hate trusted now: Hate.
Hate learned harshly that the one you trusted the most- your family, your friends, your lover, your God- could not be trusted at all. They are never here nor do they help, understand or love you back like you might do or feel for them. You are tragically and endlessly on your own. What you give you never get back in the same way or same amount. It always came back either sparsely or not all. But nevermind that anymore: Hate was going to make sure that that retaliation feels as much as painful or more painful that the treason Hate suffered. Yes! Revenge was coming and it was deadly.
But Hate had to have the book of Alibel first in hand. Hate felt that it would be fatal to leave it unattended. So Hate was going to take it out from hideout and then meet with Secret.
It was a necessary precaution for the moment. Then after the meeting with Secret was over, Hate could decide what was the best way to make Alibel Riverbell suffer, so that Death could suffer too.
Hate smiled in anticipation. The extasy of having revenge made Hate hurt less. It was simply wonderful!
_______________________________
End of this chapter...
Vote & comment your views..
Thank you!