Ch. 5 "Drama and Bahamas"

―Kim―

Immediately, the second I got into the limo practically, I texted Aria. I know her plans, the way she planned it, the way she said everything, she might not be as forgiving as I dreamed she would be, but I had to try.

She might end up hating me or completely loving me, either way, I was afraid to tell her. Aria is unpredictable and confusing.

“Boys are coming to the beach house...” I texted and I waited for her reply. Knowing her, she was probably busy. And I could wait. I didn’t need to face “the wrath of Aria” at the moment.

I looked out the window, the boys were signing autographs for fans, taking pictures, and also, I saw Louis and Harry bump grinding. I’m sure it’d be online by the end of tonight.

I smiled, they all were great. They didn’t even seem to know what they meant to their fans. I was surprised to see Zayn come in, he was grinning.

“You guys are lucky,” I said, saying my thoughts out loud.

“I know.” He said, sending a quick text on his phone and gulping down a bottle of water.

“How long do you think ‘til we leave?” I asked him.

He looked up at me. “Twenty minutes, why?” He opened the door to get out again.

I looked out the window at the sea of fans, and saw Niall talking hurriedly and signing autographs furiously. Instead of answering him, I got out of the vehicle and started working my way to my brother.

“Hey, Niall,” I came over to him and signed autographs with him. “Hey, guys, you know, it’s not my autograph you want. It’s his.” I jerked my head over at my brother and he grinned.

A blond fan seemed to disagree. “Kimberly, are you kidding? You’re gorgeous. And I heard that Jake Olivers has a thing for you!” She was talking really fast and videoing me. “I’m surprised he hasn’t asked you out yet.”

I laughed. “I’m not.” I whistled to get Niall’s attention. He looked up and bent his head again, but not before he smirked. “It’s his fault.” I said anyways. “Came and told him that his sister isn’t gonna date famous people.” I shook my head. “Jake, if you’re listening, I will accept that date invitation when I receive it.”

The girls listening to me giggled.

Another one got enough nerve to talk to me. “Who’s the most difficult in the band? And you can’t say Niall because he’s your brother.” This girl noticed I was about to answer too quickly.

I actually had to ponder that. My immediate answer would have to be Harry, but I didn’t want to say that. So I just answered, “Zayn,”

I looked over at Harry, and he was working fast. He seemed to be having a laugh as he did it. Louis was taking cameras and smiling really big. Zayn, he got back out and was signing a girl’s hand. Liam―I almost laughed out loud―a girl brought a spoon for him to sign. I watched with amusement as he held the marker from the tip and signed it as though it were dried vomit.

“Why?” another girl asked. “I thought it would’ve been Harry… You two seem to hate each other.”

I clenched my jaw. It was that obvious? Instead of answering truthfully, I looked up at her and tried smiling, but I think I looked fake. “We don’t hate each other.” I lied. “He’s just a real arse sometimes.”

“How? He seems really nice.”

Against my better judgment, I scoffed. “He’s an arse.”

“What did he do?” The girl questioned further.