Ch. 10 "Naked Mishaps"

―Harry―

From the moment I got in the vehicle my mind’s been occupied of just Kim. Even where I’m sitting, it’s because of Kim, subconsciously, but yeah, because of Kim. It’s so she’d have to look at me. Even my subconscious urges me to annoy her. Although, she seems engrossed in that phone of hers…

What happened in that bathroom, it wasn’t supposed to happen. I didn’t plan it. I wasn’t trying to annoy her. I wasn’t expecting her to come back in the middle of hide-and-seek. I just wanted a decent hiding spot away from Louis.

Actually, I didn’t expect her to come back at all. I assumed last night, her saying she hates me and all, meant that the beach trip was now cancelled.

I guess I was wrong.

I consider the most bizarre thing was when she paused releasing my hand. After Louis came in I was hiding in the cabinet and Kim came to help me because I got stuck. Her friend, Aria, packed up her suitcase. I didn’t understand why Kim was helping me. But then again I didn’t understand much with Kim.

Zayn and Niall were busy doing a TwitCam on the laptop, and I made sure to make a small appearance. This made the boys turn the laptop around at everybody in the mini limo, including Kim now asleep on Liam’s shoulder.

She looks peaceful sleeping. Younger. Like when we didn’t hate each other’s mere presence.

Seeing her resting her head on Liam’s shoulder sent a pang in my chest of longing. Or was it jealousy? It doesn’t matter though. All I remember is when she did that with me. Sure, it was one time, but I still remember it. I remember every detail of that day.

We just started tour and were flying into Connecticut. Kim was resting on my shoulder, she must’ve dozed off during Finding Nemo. I didn’t wake her and instead let her sleep on my shoulder and put the movie away. I’ve seen it too many times to count anyways.

Louis was on the opposite side of me, secretly texting Eleanor and he asked me to keep an eye out for the flight attendant. I did, but Liam told him to turn it off.

Daddy Direction 24/7.

Louis fell asleep as well and soon enough I was the only one awake in our cabin. But then, I had to go to the bathroom. I propped up Kim’s head carefully with a pillow and took a look at her. Her hair was tangled in front of her face and her mouth was open slightly, but to me, this girl was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Niall wouldn’t care if any of us dated his little sister, but it still felt weird. I know I’ve grown to like her a lot, but I couldn’t get rid of the weird feeling I had when I touched her. I wanted it to stop, but at the same time I didn’t.

I got irritated with myself.

I’m not going to date one of my band mate’s sisters.

I’m Harry, The Flirt. Why do I have this pressure on my chest when I’m around her? I have to stop it.

But how?

I go into the stall and do my business. Right when I’m washing up, in comes this skinny brunette, probably a couple years older than me, and I remember that there was a lock on the stall door.

“Can I help you?” I asked and turned around to look at her better. She must’ve just thought no one was in here and wanted to do her own business.

And she threw herself at me. It was like she was trying to eat me. I pushed her back to better look at her, to question what’s wrong with her, why she did that? But then her face, it was pretty.