FOUR.ONE

OSCAR & SINDYA'S LOVE DIARY P.1

OSCAR: That talk with Rico got me thinking

OSCAR: That talk with Rico got me thinking.. thinking differently about her. I always found her an attractive girl but besides that, I wasn't really interested. Maybe only interested in playing games. Now I was interested in seeing what she had to offer. She could be like these other puta's or she could turn out to be something — someone different. I just didn't know if I was ready to take that risk. Would I be ready to open up to someone outside my family? Never.

SINDYA: That boy probably never got real love. He maybe even dreamt of it.. but never tasted it. At this point I wished him someone to fulfill that dream. My hatred for him minimized a little bit. Just a little. It shocked me when he talked about wanting to have a wife later. He always seemed like that type of cholo to be the perverted uncle or the uncle that would boast at dinner on how he got his chica's back in the day. I however, saw a different side of Oscar today. I wouldn't necessarily say that he was happy, but I saw him laugh more with Rico than with his cholo's. Maybe.. just maybe.. there was a soft side to him that I had yet to discover.

GUARD UP, OSCAR DIAZ.

[ Thank you all so much for 70 reads after one day of publishing it!!💓
THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL! ]