THIRTY-THREE

PART THIRTY-THREE

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

"So how's the truce coming along?" The dark skinned woman grinned, flickering her in amusement widened eyes to Oscar's form as he stepped foot into her restaurant. "Listen, Gia, I'm not in the mood for you bullshit right now," He grumbled, rolling his eyes at her in annoyance. The woman's eyes narrowed in mischief, "Oh?" She dragged.

"I need your expertise." He stated. Georgia's slouched posture made Oscar release a sigh before muttering the cost. "I'll pay you three G's." She straightened up, her interest peeking through her mahogany brown eyes. "Four." She bargained less smoothly than she had hoped, "No. The job you have to do isn't that complicated."

She scratched her perfectly epilated eyebrow whilst releasing a sigh. "I always loved your honesty," Georgia smiled, "But if the job isn't that complicated, why isn't the big, bad Spooky doing it by himself?"

He casted his eyes downward for a bright second before returning to her gaze. "I don't want to get involved and find out that I was wrong all along. It'll mess everything up." Finally getting serious, she folded her arms across her chest and ran her inquisitive eyes along Oscar's tall frame. "What happened?" She queried almost inaudibly.

Cesar craned his neck and checked his surroundings. Seeing no one in sight, he rushed towards Monse's house — jumping over the fence and sneaking along the house to reach her bedroom window. Light poured out of her room into the still, dark night. Watching her as she frustratedly typed away on her phone, he placed three gentle knocks against the window.

Her eyes snapped up from the device to the dark figure outside. Just as she was about to reach for her baseball bat, was when the vague figure became familiar.

"Where were you? I was worried sick, you pendejo!" She scoffed, lightly pushing him which earned her a cheeky smile in return. "Hey, I'm sorry. Oscar wanted to talk about something." She narrowed her eyes at him, "Was it more important than helping me with my Bio homework?"

He parted his lips to speak, closed them, then parted them again to utter a simple, "Yes." A scoff ripped from her lips as she made way for him to enter. She closed the window and turned back to him. A bored expression was etched onto her face while he stared down at her with an amused gleam of a smile. "I'll help you with your homework, okay? And other things if you need me to.." He hummed smoothly, resting his hand on her hip.

She bit her lip in attempt to hide her grin from breaking through. "Yeah, whatever."

Half an hour into the tutoring, Cesar sighed and laid on her bed. "Let's take a break for a sec." He muttered before placing light kisses along her cheek. Monse leaned into his touch, almost giving into his wishes until an abrupt, firm knock on the window jolted them out of their lustful musings.