FIFTEEN

PART FIFTEEN

"What is love? To be delighted by the happiness of another

"What is love? To be delighted by the happiness of another." — Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz.

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

"Can I get two more burgers, please?" I requested as I entered the kitchen

"Can I get two more burgers, please?" I requested as I entered the kitchen. Oscar made a sound in the back of his throat, letting me know that he had heard me. I retreated back to the living room, until his voice stopped me in my tracks. "Yo, Sin." I made the same sound in the back of my throat he made seconds earlier. "Have you, uh.. made your mind up? I don't want to rush you so don't think that but I want to know if you're still you know.. feeling me." He questioned nervously as he kept his focus on the burgers he was frying.

A smile etched itself onto my lips. "I have." He shot his head towards me and locked his eyes on mine. "And?" I teasingly tapped my chin, pretending to think. "I'll give you my answer.. when I feel like it."

I retreated back to the living room, accompanying Monse, her squad and.. Jasmine. Though she was the outsider of the group, she and I had been building up a bond since Rico's unfortunate accident, and she wasn't that bad. Sometimes.

They were all stuffing hamburgers in their mouths while playing a game. "What are you playing?"

"Uno and I'm winning, hard." Cesar informed proudly while smirking mischievously at his friends. I grabbed a seat and joined them at the table. Cesar smeared some ketchup on Monse's nose, making her giggle. She wiped it off and returned the gesture. I smiled, being genuinely happy for them. Though, they weren't a couple yet, I could see that they were happy with one another.

The innocent fight quickly turned into a sauce war between the two. "You better not spill any damn sauce on my furniture." I hissed. They both chuckled, continued eating and played their game.

Oscar sat beside me as he watched the kids play. Jasmine licked her lips and perked her boobs up as she laid eyes on him, causing me to chuckle lightly and shake my head.

Oscar's lips silently lifted and formed a smile as he watched the girl he deeply cared for.

"You just love laughing at people, huh?" He questioned playfully as he slipped his arm around my waist, slightly tickling me. I flinched and let a short giggle escape my mouth. "Stop! I can't take t-tickeling." I leaned into his chest, trying to get his strong arms off me. He continued to tickle me until Ruby called us out. "I thought you two hated each other?"