TWENTY-SEVEN.ONE

OSCAR & SINDYA'S LOVE DIARY P.3

OSCAR: Those are the exact words she told me; 'I'll be brave

OSCAR: Those are the exact words she told me; 'I'll be brave.' She wasn't.

It has been three months now. Three months since she had basically joined Los Santos. Days after we got out of Los Zetos' warehouse, she completely shut everyone out— including her family. Her father had kicked her out and since then she had been living with me. That sparkle in her eyes were gone, her light had been quenched. I can't stand it to be in her presence when she's like that, but she was the one who freed the beast from my bones. She's the one whose arms I call my home. Right now, there's a fire burning deeply inside of her— she's raging, not knowing how to cope with Rico's death. She is a flame, but even so, I'll gladly be burned.

SIN: A thousand words won't bring him back; I know for I've tried. Neither will a thousand tears; I know for I've cried. If only I could know the reason why he went, I'd smile, wipe away the tears that flow and wait in content. But I don't. That hollow feeling in my pulsating heart will forever be there. For now, the only way I know how to fill that hole is to keep myself occupied. Being with Los Santos helps with that. So what?

GUARD UP, OSCAR DIAZ.