NINETEEN

PART NINETEEN

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

"So, you mean to tell me that you paid the Prophet to shoot Rico?" I retorted as confusion slowly submitted itself into my consciousness

"So, you mean to tell me that you paid the Prophet to shoot Rico?" I retorted as confusion slowly submitted itself into my consciousness. She made a humming noise in agreement before parting her lips to speak. "Whoever controls the money, controls the people.." She proclaimed with the ghost of a grin on her lips as she wiped the gun and her bloodied hands with a wet cloth.

"What is really wrong with you!? They killed your baby while you were incarcerated and now you want to kill an innocent child?!" I screeched. A heavy weight surrounded my heart like a dark keloid. My breathing hitched as the back of my throat burned with tears. I was infuriated with this woman before me. Her presence made me sick to my stomach.

Tears of sorrow and fury ran down my cheeks. "That's your punishment. Now you know how it feels!" She exclaimed wickedly.

I shook my head as I glanced up at her in disgust. "You're a psychopath." I hissed. I didn't care what she would do to me after hearing my words, but that was far from what she deserved after attempting to kill an innocent child. Her brown eyes that were filled with mischief flickered up to mine.

"You know, I can just kill you now.. but I've got somewhere to be." She slipped her now clean gun back into her jacket and ran her hands through her jet black strands of hair. "If you're hungry or need to pee.. just hold it in until I kill you." She deadpanned before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"How thoughtful." I hissed in utter bitterness.

She shot me one last glare before going up the stairs and exiting the basement. A sigh escaped my lips as I leaned back into the wall. I was never going to escape unless I tried to manipulate Fernando or someone else who was present.

I attempted to reach inside the pocket of my hoodie, trying to find my keys or just anything. A frown etched itself onto my face as my fingertips came in contact with a piece of paper. I slid it out of my pocket and immediately recognized it. It was Oscar's letter.