Heated

You bit your lips and let out a groan, surprising Jungkook who was laying next to you.

"Jungkook it still hurts..." You looked down at your lower part of your body, groaning in pain. Jungkook pulled you closer to his naked chest and patted your back.

"I'm sorry for making you do it." He gave you a small smile and pulled the blankets a little down, exposing more of his well built upper body.

You gulped at the sight, "It's fine. We had fun after all. How can you be so good at it?"

"Experience, my princess." Jungkook winked. "it's okay anyway, we have all the time in the world to repeat what we did."

You sat up. "Uh no. No way in hell I would jump on a trampoline ever again with you on it. My legs are so sore right now because we jumped for whole three hours."

Jungkook pulled you back, making you lay on your bed. "The way we talked about jumping on a trampoline sounded so wrong darling." he smirked, imitating your groan which almost sounded like a moan in your ears.

"YOU PERVERT!" You shouted, hitting his chest. He only pulled you closer, your hands making contact with his bare skin.

"Don't worry, we'll be doing that soon." Jungkook winked, pecking your lips.

"Oh my god. What kind of dirty thoughts do you have?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to reply. But before he could say something, you spoke, "Nope, I don't want to know. Let's just go get ready for breakfast. Your parents will wake up soon."

He only tightened his grip around your waist. "Every morning is the same since we got married. Let's be late for once and stay in bed okay?"

You sighed and nodded. Ever since Jungkook claimed you as his wife in front of the whole country, you've been living in Busan as his wife and Princess. 

Flashback on the wedding day.

Marriage isn't a ring worn or a paper signed. It is not something endured but savoured. It is the union of two hearts beating as one, each that would sacrifice for the other's happiness and wellbeing. Marriage is something so beautiful that in that natural world it would be an opening rose, always with radiant petals left to unfurl to a warm sun. Perhaps that is why we give roses to those we love and often have them at our sacred unions. Marriage is the blessing we give to one another, an eternal bond of soul-mates.

That's why you wanted this very day to be as memorable as possible. You were finally going to be his. Officially.

You weren't able to see your Prince and soon to be husband Jeon Jungkook since yesterday. Both of you were separated for the early wedding preparations and you could say, you missed him dearly.

The wedding will be held in The Busan Castle, where everyone in the kingdom invited to join. The important guests will be allowed in the castle but when citizens are allowed to have their own festivals nearby.

The whole kingdom celebrated. Their precious Prince will be getting married and soon will be the new king in a few months.

Before the groom entered the hall,The room buzzed with excited chatter and children ran between the tables in a good natured game of tag. Then groom entered, applause spread across the room. There was the scraping of chairs as folks got up for a standing ovation and the happy Prince made his way to the front, smiling. He greeted the Royal priest and waited for his bride.  

Outside the large wooden doors, you started to sweat nervously. Your father tightened his grip around your arm, assuming it was normal to be like this.

"My daughter, you're finally getting married." He spoke. "I still remember the day I first saw you. All beautiful and small but now look at you, a fine young princess. I'm proud of you Y/N."

"Dad...you're making me cry." You blinked away your tears.

"Last moment as Princess Kung Y/N. I must cherish this moment." The king of Seoul chuckled. "Oh my, it's already time to hand you to my son in law. Are you ready?"

You took a deep breath, "I'm ready father."

The large oak doors opened, and the sound of the wedding mercy played on piano by your favorite pianist Yoongi entered your ears. You and your father stepped inside, walking on the red carpet. Your eyes were only on Jungkook, who was looking back at you as if you were the only one he could see right at the moment. When your father handed you to Jungkook, he whispered. "Please take care of my daughter, son. I'm counting on you."

As soon as the vows and rings were exchanged, Jungkook kissed you lovingly. The crowd cheered and you were officially husband and wife.

Flashback ends.

"I wanna try for a baby. We would make the perfect parents. Think about it, little princes and princesses running in our castle, meddling around and causing troubles." Jungkook smiled dreamily.

A chuckle escaped your lips. "Don't I still have a giant baby here?"

Jungkook's eyes darkened, going hooded. This meant trouble.

"Am I a baby to you darling?" his body was soon hovering over you. You looked down at his exposed chest and then a little down, where a little of his Calvin Klein underwear exposed. You could only blame him. He always preferred to sleep without a shirt.

"Jungkook..."

"I can make your pain down there," an evil chuckle which looked extremely hot exited from his lips. "hundred times worse Princess."

"Why are you so horny in the morning?" You asked, trying to push him away. It was already getting late.

"I am everyday horny for you." Jungkook winked, leaning closer and kissing you hungrily, his hands sliding down to your exposed thighs under your night gown and–

A high pitched scream came from the doors a little far away. Both of you stopped, eyes widening.

"What did I just see? I'm too young for this!" Jungmi mumbled.

Jungkook pulled himself away from you, getting out of the bed and heading towards the door. "Next time, please knock okay?"

Jungmi only ran away, her little hands covering her eyes. "MOM AND DAD ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN BREAKFAST HALL FOR AN HOUR. HURRY UP..."

Jungkook laughed, closing the doors. His smile faded, seeing you out if the bed already. "Shouldn't we continue?"

"We're already late." You shrugged, opening the doors of the bathroom.

"Then let's shower together. It'll save time and water." Jungkook smirked, his hands already on your back, unbuttoning your gown. You were too late to step back, his hoarse voice and swollen red lips from the previous kiss turning you on.

Before your gown could fall onto the ground, exposing your whole naked body, you held it from falling by your chest, only showing your back and your bare shoulders. Jungkook gently took both of your hands in his, "Don't worry, you're beautiful."

The night gown was on the floor. Jungkook smiled and cupped your cheeks, "Let's go have a quick shower before it could get any late."

He then carried you in his arms, locking the bathroom doors behind him and making his way towards the shower.

👑👑👑

The rest is up to your imagination (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And thank you for 25k reads. I thought I would never achieve something like it. I also take time to read all of your comments, so thank you so much for your support💜

I also mentioned about writing a dark fantasy au of this book. I already published a few chapters but it won't be exactly the same of this one because it'll make you bored. It's called "Heart of Darkness".  Feel free to check it out :)

~Haru🦋