Chapter 14

Everyone could hear Aizen's voice. It was coming from all sides, no one able to pinpoint the location. He started talking about how they had fallen into his trap, the garagantas the Soul Reapers' had come through closing up. The man then went on to talk about higher power and how he was about to enter Karakura Town. Orihime was being held captive in one of the high pillars in Las Noches, Ichigo most likely rushing right after her. With that, the three ex-Captains were gone.

        "Hold on!" Katrien yelled. A blast of sand blew in their direction from Yammy's attack. "Hanataro! I'm dropping you off here!" The three were flying on the woman's broom, getting closer to Byakuya and Kenpachi's fight. "Stay here until we're done and then come to help heal any injuries."

        "Yes ma'am!" he called to them as they flew away.

        "What about us?" Rukia questioned.

        Katrien grinned back at her. "How do you feel about dropping in by surprise?"

        The Zero Espada roared out in anger, barreling down on Byakuya and Kenpachi, who were lunging towards each other in a fight. "You're in the way!" they both stated, slamming their fists into the large man.

        A shadow came in from above, twisting and turning through the air. "Iron Drop Kick! Sepmta Fraggen!" Katrien's leg slammed into the top of Yammy's head, driving the man into the ground.

        "What the hell was that?" Kenpachi questioned. Byakuya watched as the Witch's body disappeared into the cloud of sand. His eyes then darted over to Rukia, who was fighting against the guards of Hueco Mundo. On the inside, he breathed a sigh of relief at knowing she was all right. "Hey, Kuchiki!" Kenpachi called to him, getting the man's attention. "We're not done yet."

        Cocking his zanpakuto, the Eleventh Squad Captain went to run forward. However, someone was suddenly in front of him, a hand pushing the large Captain in the other direction. "Seriously now? You two are fighting at a time like this?" a woman's voice asked. Kenpachi flew back through the air before rolling to a halt.

        "What the hell?" He snapped up, eyes landing on Katrien. "And who the hell are you?"

        "Katrien Kotetsu, ex-Lieutenant of the Fourth Squad."

        The man roared in laughter. "Fourth Squad! You've gotta be shitting me. Someone from that Squad is as weak as a human. They're jokes." In a flash, a lightning bolt shot from Katrien's fingertip, landing inches in front of Kenpachi. She was then suddenly behind him, coming in for an attack. Surprised, he moved out of the way before her fist landed in the sand, sending a shockwave into the ground. It made the sand explode high into the air.

        When everything finally cleared, shock was written all over the Squad Eleven Captain's face. "Care to say that again?" she asked darkly.

        A smirk came to his lips. "Well, well, an ex-Fourth Squad member who actually has power. You're interesting." He stood on his own two feet, zanpakuto in hand. "Alright, I've made my decision! I challenge you to a fight!"

        Byakuya flash stepped between the two, halting any movement. "Zaraki, put down your blade," he ordered. "We have more pressing matters to attend to."

        Katrien nodded. Soon they were joined by Ichigo, Orihime, Uryuu, Rukia, and Renji. "Now what?" the Lieutenant of Squad Six questioned.

        "Everyone's gathering not too far from here," Byakuya answered. "Let's move."

        "Hanataro!" Katrien called, the Seventh Seat running to her side. "Start healing everyone's wounds while we walk."

        "Yes, ma'am!"