part 3

"okay I go upstairs just to bring laptop we will whatch some movies" Emma say. "Okay" I say and she go upstairs.

I'm thirsty so I go in the kitchen to drink something. When I drink I turn around and I get scered a little because Martinus just appear in front of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you" he say. "It's okay" I say and he again smile to me. Fuck that was so cute.

I start go back but Martinus stop by saying "I'm going to sleep at your place from Friday to Sunday" he say. "Why" I ask. "Alex call me to come because you and he are alone then" he say. "Oh cool... I guess" I say.

Then I go back and Emma was alredy there. "Where you was" she ask. "I talked with Martinus a little" I say and she smirk.

"Why you smirk" you ask. "You like him" she say. "No I don't. How I can like him? I don't even know him" I say. "haha but you see each other every day and he is your brother best friend and you are my best friend" she say. "Yes but we don't talk and that stuf" I say.

"But didn't you just talked with him" she say with smirk again. "Okay let's whatch a movie" I say and sit beside her. She laugh and pick movie.

"Hey sis what are you doing" Martinus say and Alex come behind him. "we whatch movie" she say. "Can we too" they both ask and I show her 'no'. "Yes shure" she say and then look at me with smirk. Ugh why she think I like Martinus.

Well Emma think she like him 😏