part 7

He come closer. "Oh realy" he say and come even more closer. "Alex will kill you if you try something and you know that" I say. "He is in shower now" he say and smirk. Then door open and he fast sit like nothing hapined.

"Oh you are here... What you doing?" Alex ask. "nothing we just talked" Martinus say and look at me. "yes..." I say. "Alright" Alex say and laugh little. They both go out.

Well Martinus you won't do anything with me. I look at my Instagram and saw that Helen post something. I look at photo and it's with lot her friends. I like picture and put my phone away.

*Monday*

Yesterday Martinus went home. He wasn't able to do anything with me because he was all time with Alex and I didn't want to go close to them till he is here.

"Hey Konstantina" Emma say. "Oh hey" I say. "So how was with Martinus" she ask with smirk. "He come at sleepover with my brother not me" I say little mad. "Okay sorry" she say.

I go to my class and sit on my place like every time. Oh no. Martinus is sitting beside me. And here he is. He sit beside me and smirk. Okay why everybody smirking.

"Okay class you need to make project till tomorow. You can choose about what will you do. Tomorow you will give it to me" teacher say. "you will make that project with who you sitting" she add. Oh realy?! Are you kidding me.

Martinus again have that smirk on his face. Uh. "At my place after school" he say. "Okay" I say. After class Alex look at me and rise his eyebrows. I just roll my eyes.

Oh oh 😏😂