part 8

School bell ring and it mean I need to go at Martinus place. Oh God help me. "Hey Emma" I say. "Oh hey what's up" she say. "Well I need to make project with Martinus" I say. "Oh about what" "I don't know we need to choose what we want" I say. "oh okay"

"Hey" Martinus come. "Hey" Emma say and they hug. Emma love Martinus so much she always did. Just it's sad that Marcus is not here too but well yeah. "I need go I say to teacher I will come after school so yeah bye" she say and go.

"So about what we will make project" he ask. "What about something with music" I say. "Yeah good idea" he say. We was in silence whole way till his house.

We finish project and he was... Normal like he didn't make anything and it's good. Emma come too but she go in her because she don't want bother.

I pack my stuf while he go somwhere. "You going alredy" he ask. "Yea I go home" I say and get up. "No you don't" he say and push me back and sit beside me.

"Martinus go away" I say. "no" he say and come closer. "You know... I always get what I want" he say. "No this time" I say and I was about to get up again but he push me back again.

"Martinus go away" I say mad. "Oh baby no" "don't call me like that I'm not one of your bitches" I say. "No you are better then them" he say. "Go away" I yell. "Shh..." "Oh yeah Emma will heard and see who is her brother for real" I say. "shut up" he say. "EMMA" I sream so loud. "Yes" she yelk back.

Uh what will hapined now?