part 9

"you will realy say to my lil sis who love me so much who I am. I'm for her only one since when Marcus is gone. She love me the most." he say. "She tell me you promise her you will never again be like before. How you even hide that from her in school" I ask.

"Because she don't hangout with my friends and you know that our every lesson is on oder side of school" he say. "You will broke hee heart" he add. "You will broke her heart" I say.

"Why you called me" Emma come downstairs. I look at Martinus but I can't read anything from his face. "Nothing I forgot" I say and smile. "Okay" she say and go back upstairs and Martinus smile.

"You know she will found out one time and it will broke her more then when you tell her" I say. I stand up and go in corridor to put on my jacket and shoes. "Bye" he say. "Bye" I say and go out.

I'm sorry for Emma but I don't know why I didn't tell her. It's truth what Martinus say. She only have him now and she think he is amazing. I remember how much she cried because of how bad is her brother.

I didn't go in same class as him before 5th grade but I knew Emma but I never come in her house till 5th grade. I know that she tell me she have 2 brothers who are twins but I never saw Marcus.

Maybe he is home at summer but I don't go to her while summer because my parents traveling a lot so I go with them. I never asked her where is he or something because when someone say his name she get sad.

What you think where is Marcus or what hapined with him?