part 23

"then change your life Martinus" Alex say and put his hand on my shoulder. "I see you didn't want to hurt Konstantina and I miss you too but if you want things happens then make it happens" he say. "I will try" I say.

School bell ring and we stand up and go in class. I sit down and teacher didn't come yet. As usual I would do something fun but now I just sit and look through the window.

"Okay class today you don't need do anything special because it's first day so you can talk or something" she say. "Martinus you was realy good in school last year and you get call for best school in Norway where your brother is" teacher say.

"Why now" I ask. "They need new students and you was ... You know in lot of trubles but they always wanted you there" she say. "So they send this test and you don't need learn anything for it and if you pass you can go there next Monday" she say and show me test.

There is Konstantina and Marcus. I can maybe go there. Alex is right. I want to change my life and if I want that then I need to make it happens no just wait for it.

"Well I want to go there" I say. I took test and start to write answers. Let's see if I will go there. If I pass then I can make everything difrent.

When I finish I give it back and teacher reviewed it. "you have 90% right and it's enough for you to go there. Give this to your parents and next Monday you will be there" she say and give me some papers.

I come home and first I give that to parents. They was shocked but they say they are happy and Emma was happy to but little sad but I promise to call her often.

But before I go I need to tell Emma the truth. "Emma can we talk" I ask. "shure" she say and sit on my bed. "Look you know I promise to not go in more trubles but..." "I know everything about that girls and your trubles and everything" she say.

How Emma know it? 😱