part 21

I get out of car and I go in. "Hey you need to be Konstantina Kiriaklidi" women say. "Yes I am" I say. "My name is Jade" she say. "And you will be in room with ... Marcus Gunnarsen" she say. "Okay" I say.

I wanted to ask where is his room but he just come. "Marcus you and Konstantina are roommates so show her your room" Jade say. "Okay let's go" he say.

You come in and room is realy beautiful. There are two beds and two closet, small kitchen and small living room and bathroom. "So this my bed so other one is yours" Marcus say. "Fine" I say.

We put our clothes in closet. "Can I ask how is in this school" I ask. "It's good here and sometimes you have just 3 or 2 hours but usual you need have 5 or 6 hours or more if teacher say that" he say. "Oh cool" I say.

"But our teachers all are realy good so" "we will go in same class" I ask. "yes we are 2nd garde in high school" he say. "Or are you younger" "no" I say and laugh.

Later we go in the market to buy some food and snacks. We come back and we decide to whatch a movie. I get tired and I lie my head on his shoulder and I fall asleep.

"Good morning" Marcus wake me up and now I'm in my bed. "How I come in my bed" I ask. "I put you there because you fall asleep" he say. "Now get ready we have class" he say. "Yeah I will" I say and get up.

I will skip time a lot now because parts will be realy boring if I don't and idk what to write in that so 😅