part 13

Konstantina P.O.V

"Can I ask why Emma get sad when someone talk about him" I ask. "Well I was bad same like now but I hide it from her and she had fight with me about that. But she was on my side and she tell to Marcus that he will leave us and she say that she lost hee brother and I'm only one she have. Marcus realy cahnge" he say and let tears fall down his face.

"He is bad or..." "No he is nice and all but he is selfish, conceited, and he think that he is king of the world" he say. I hug him and he pull me closer so I end up on his lap. To see this side of Martinus is realy weird.

"Hey don't cry" I say and wipe his teard away. "I didn't want to make you sad" I say. "How I can make you happy again" I add. "Well you are here in my lap so I'm pretty fine" he say with smirk.

I roll my eyes. I couldn't help but look at his soft lips. Oh gosh I want to kiss him. Fuck I fall in love with him. "Fuck you" I say. "Why" "I fall in love" I say. "You did?" he ask with realy big smile.

"Yes" I say and he smash his lips on mine. "But better for you to don't hurt me" I say. "I won't" he say and kiss me again. We stay here just cuddling and kissing for some minutes. It feel so good.

"AAAAA I KNOW IT" we heard Emma scream. "We both look at her and she hug us realy hard. "Emma we can't breath" "I'm sorry but I'm happy for you" she say excited.

"But what you know it" Martinus ask. "That she likes you" she say and we all laugh. "Okay now I will leave you alone see ya later" she say and go upstairs. "She is crazy" I say. "Yep" he say and make sad face. "what's wrong now" "It was better when we all was together" he say and I hug him.

I like this side of Martinus more. What about you?