part 25

Konstantina P.O.V

Now is almost end of school and Martinus was... Difrent person. I never saw him with any of girls and he have so good grades.

It's 11:00pm and I was walking outside. I decide to go back to my room. Thinking about Martinus make me sad a lot. Because I love him. I feel so sad. I need to talk to someone.

I come in room but Marcus isn't here. I change my clothes and lay on bed. I cover myself and turn to face wall. This was Marcus bed before but I wanted us to replace because in morning sun hit my face but Marcus won't wake up even if war start.

I heard door open and it's Marcus who else would be. "Hey Marcus can we talk" I say. I won't turn around it's night and he will ho in bed too. "yes shure" his voice is difrent. "what hapined to your voice" "I think I'm sick a little but it's nothing just say what you want" he say.

"Now when I was in walk I thought about Martinus... I go in this school just because I wanted to forgot him I didn't even want to go here but then he come here. He was so difrent and I fall in love with him even more." I say.

"I changed because of you" he say and I freeze. "I wanted to show you that I realy do love you but I didn't can help myself. I never had girlfriend and I never said my feelings to anyone but now I did. I changed because of you" he say.

I turn around and see Martinus sitting on bed and looking down. I sit up and he look up at me. He was crying? He look down again. I don't know what to say but he was saying truth.

"I think I will go back in my room" he say and get up. "No don't" I say and pull him down beside me. "I want you to stay" I say. We look at each other and then I feel his lips on mine.

Soon this story will be over