part 10

I'm on my way to school when I feel arms around my hips. This feel so good but I know who is it. "Hey baby girl" yes that voice. "Martinus get away from me and I'm not your baby girl" I say and push him away.

"Okay I think we didn't start good" he say. "What you mean" I ask. "Look I don't want just sleep with I want to be more then friends with you" he say. "You think I will trust you?" I ask and laugh. "No I don't" I say and start walk away.

"But I'm saying truth please" he say. "Yeah shure" I say sarcastically. "How can I prove you that" he ask. "You won't get me Martinus and any girl don't want someone like you" I say. "Then tell me what you want I will be like you want" he say.

"Why? Is it anoder way to get me on your bed? No I won't fall for that" I say. "Please Konstantina I promise it's not" he say. "Then prove it" I say. "How" "you know how" I say.

We come to school and I fast go away from him. Of course he's lying. He just want me to fall for him to sleep with him.

I go in class and I need sit with him again. Great. I didn't pay much attention to what teacher saying but I make every task good.

"Konstantina you will need to help Martinus with math" teacher say. "Why?" I ask. "Because he is bad in it and you are the best student in school" she say. "Fine" I say.

School bell ring and we all get out. "At my place after school" Martinus say and smile so cute. Only what is good on his is his smile. Okay he look good too but no I'm not in love. "Okay" I say.

Is Martinus realy in love with her?