part 11

I help Martinus with math and he understand it. He would have best grade just if he listen to teacher but he don't. "Do you want something to drink" he ask. "Yes shure" I say.

I feel comfortable with him now. He is so nice but sometimes he say something dirty or come closer but he is more cute and nice to me.

We sit on couch and talk. Maybe I should ask him about Marcus. "I want to ask something" I say. "Okay ask" he say. "So Emma tell me she have two brothers you and Marcus but ... I never saw Marcus and she seem to get sad when someone say something about him so I want to know what hapined and where is he" I say. "Well I will tell you. So..."

Martinus P.O.V
*Flashback*

Marcus and I come home from school. Today was last day of 4th grade. I try to be better like don't get in trouble because yesterday Emma was realy sas and mad because of that and I know how much she love me and I don't want to hurt my sis.

"Marcus can you go check if we have some mail" mom say. "Yes shure" he say. Of course always Marcus. It's like I don't exist. Everybody saying how much Marcus is good in school and how kind he is. Well I exist too.

"OMG MOM" he scream and run in the kitchen all happy. "Whats wrong" mom ask. "Look I got letter from the best school in Norway" he say. "Realy what it say" mom say and Emma and I come to hear too.

"Dear Marcus we heard you are one of the best students in school and you are realy good like a person. We want you to go in our school. We have realy good program and you will have your room and roommate.
P.S. we saw Martinus is good in school too but he go in much troubles so that's why he didn't get call to this school like you."

Oh now you will know what hapined with Marcus.