part 4

Martinus sit beside me because Alex sit beside Emma. I know Alex like Emma because he sometimes ask me so much questions about her and that stuf but I don't like Martinus.

We are whatching movie and in middle of the movie I feel hand on my tigh. I look at Martinus and he have little smirk. Okay wtf? I push him with elbow but he didn't care.

"I need go in bathroom" I say and stand up and fast go in bathroom. Okay what the fuck he trying to do? Ugh I want to go home. Mom and dad going on that trip today so that they can come on morning so I don't have excuse to go.

I get out and sit back on my place. He do it again!! Ugh... "I don't want to whatch this anymore" I say. "why?" Emma ask. Well because of your brother. "it's boring" I say. "yes actually it is" Alex say.

"And we should go home" he add. Thank you bro. "oh well see ya then" Emma say and hug me. I get up and we go out.

"What was with you there?" Alex ask. "What you mean?" "Well you looked like you saw ghost" he say. "I don't know I just wanted to go home" I say. "okay" he say.

I just want to know why Martinus did it. He never seem to give a fuck about me. But if he think I am like his bitches then he is wrong. But I'm not beautiful like them ... Okay behind that make up they aren't too but still.

I think I don't have body like they do. But why all of a sudden I start to say that stuf? It's like I want him to like me. Well I don't like him and he seem like he want girls just for fun.

Why Martinus did that?