part 22

Martinus P.O.V

I wake up by my alarm. I get up and put on my clothes. I go in bathroom and I make cereals for breakfast. Now is so quiet. Emma is in school and mom and dad like usual on work. And Marcus... It was so good this summer. We talked and had fun a lot.

I take my bag and lock the house and go to school. "Hey Martinus" I heard voice of the girl I sleep with last time when I saw Konstantina. I miss her so much but I don't know how to tell her my feelings I never did that.

"What you want" I ask. "why bad mood" she ask. "Just go away" I say. "But I..." "I don't care" I say and walk away. I'm not in mood for fuck any girl anymore.

I saw Alex and I wanted to go to say hey but we don't talk anymore. Gosh I become depressed. But for real I did. I do not hang out realy often like before. I was almost whole summer in my bed thinking. I even cried a lot.

Yes I did fuck some girls but I thought it will make me feel better but no. I want my old life back. Life were I and Marcus are brothers again, life where I can say Konstantina my real feelings for her, life where I still have best friend and life without lying to Emma.

I wad sitting on floor and just think again when someone call me. I look up and saw Alex. "What's wrong with you" he ask and sit beside me. "I get born that's it" I say. "What?"

"I don't want this life anymore. I want Marcus to call me bro again, I want to tell Konstantina my real feelings for her, how cute is she and how much I love her and I want to tell Emma truth about me and I want my best friend back... I always lost people I care about the most... I just want to know who is next?" I say and I can't stop tears which start to fall on floor.

Next some parts will be in Martinus P.O.V 😉