part 20

Konstantina P.O.V

Helen wake me up by jumping on me. Great. "Ugh you are heavy" I say and she move away. "What we will eat for breakfast" Emma ask. "What about..." Helen wanted to say but door get open and Marcus interrupted her.

"Martinus and I made pancakes" he say. "For us?" Emma ask. "no... For all of us" he say. "Thank you" we all say. He smile and look at Helen with even biger smile amd she blush. He leave and Helen smile so much and jump around.

Emma and I laugh so much on that. "It's so cute that you like him" I say. "But just a little but I have biger feelings for someone else from Oslo" she say. Oh I'm sorry for Marcus.

We go downstairs and Marcus and Martinus are talking and they look happy. Then Martinus look at me and Marcus turn to Martinus and tell him something and he say no. I want to know what he tell him.

Emma hug them both in same time and it's so cute to see them like that.

We ate and get dressed. We was doing a lot stuf but Alex call me to go home and I did.

*Some months later*

Today I go to Oslo in my new school. Everything betwen me and Martinus is same. I become realy good with Marcus. I yesterday say bye to Emma.

"Bye mom and dad" I say and hug them. "Good luck and call sometimes" mom say. "of course I will" I say. "Bye sis" Alex say and hug me. "Bye bro" "if something happens I will come for shure" he say and I laugh. "I have 18 I will be fine" I say.

And yeah I didn't say but I have drivers licence and Helen and Emma and Alex and Marcus and Martinus. Yeah we all have (lol).

I get in car and go. I won't see Martinus anymore and I can say he hurt me a lot. He all time make out with girls and sometimes even he was realy bad. Like he punch me and that stuf. It hurt a lot but now I won't see him.

I skip whole summer because it's boring.