part 17

I needed go in bathroom. "Girls I will be back" I say and get up. I see someone is in bathroom so I knock. "just a minute" I heard. I wait and Marcus get out without shirt on just pants and wet hair.

He smile to me and I go in. His smile and his abs. Oh gosh but no no. I won't have anything anymore with Gunnarsen twins.

I get out and someone call me. I turn around and I thought it's Martinus but it was Marcus. I need to get used to his voice.

"What" I ask. "is everything alright" he ask. "Yes why" "I don't know you act weird with me" "what you mean with that" I ask. "Just you seem like I killed you or did something to you" he say. "It's not because of you it's because of..." "Martinus" he interrupted me. "Yeah" I say.

"Look. I'm not like him. I know he hurt you but I would never hurt beautiful girl like you and I think you are nice too but we don't know each other yet" he say.

"Hey what are you talking about" Emma come. "Nothing we just say hey" Marcus say. "Okay now Konstantina come it's best part of the movie" Emma say and drag me. Marcus wink and smile to me and I smile back.

"You like him don't you?" Emma ask. "I just meet him" I say and sit beside Helen. "Yeah but now you like his body" Emma say. "what?" I little yell. "He was without shirt but I think he look ... Ewww.." Emma say and roll her eyes.

"Okay he have good body but I don't know him that well to like him" I say. We continue whatch movie and I think about what Marcus tell me.

"Hey sis" Marcus come to Emma but he scare me. "I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you" he say. "It's okay" I say. "I go to friend if mom ask" he say to Emma. "and if I ask" Emma yell when he almost left.

"I go on party" he say and leave. Emma sigh. I have feeling she miss him so much. But... Today I didn't saw Martinus nowhere in house. I don't care where is he but I think it's because of Marcus. It's so sad how they just separated.

Where is Martinus?