I think your in love my friend

I was at heavenly desserts waiting for the waffles with Ammarah, telling her about my day and Mo. "I thibk your in love" I looked at her as if Ammarah had a temperature.

"Are you okay? Because I don't date"

"Then don't date, just look" I rolled my eyes "and he said to you that you both were childhood friends, you didn't mention anythibg!"

"I have a fish brain remembee"

"OMG you know that Humzah I was on about. He said he lives next door to you."

"Funny you say that, I never see him there"

"His family and himself they don't get on!" I just shrugged. My phone vibrated!

Mo<3; how's it going chick? X

Me; nothing much just out with my bezzie

Mo<3; ouch that hurt... I thought u wer my bezzie??

Me; no one asked :p

I put my phone away and started digging down my waffles, mmmmm delicious that sweet taste is just something else man! Ammarah was busy on her phone, so unsociable, next thing I hear my phone vibrate again.

Mo<3; look up!

I looked up Ahead of me and saw a tall figure smiling down at me, "hey Mo what you doing here?"

"Nothing much just with the bro!" Ammarahs eyes widen on seeing Humzah walk in.

---------------------------------------------------------•

Ammarahs POV

I turned around and saw Humzah walking in casually with his hands in his jeans pocket and his black hair with a messy look. Wow! "Hey Ammarah, Assalmualikum"

"Walikum salaam Humzah" I said with a smile.

"Bro come on, let the chick feel free she's Goona burst with your stare on her" I blushed on hearing Mo say that! They went to their table quickly I was still speechless in fact that Aisha had to kick me under the table. Giving me the Look-Who's-in-love-look?

After a while we both were feeling very full. Am stuffed! I called for the bill! "Mam your bills been paid already?"

"Paid by who?" Aisha created quiet a scene because everyone started giving her mean glares.

Aishs POV

"Paid by who?" I wasn't Goona let this huge bill slide, everyone looked at me like what the hell. Ammarah gave me a look as if she was trying to tell "don't create a scene, we will be banned over here" the tall waiter who looked to young to be working pointed behind him. I looked at where he was pointing and appeared to be Mo. Mo looked at me and winked. I blushed looking away quietly mouthing a "thank uou"

As soon as I got home Ammarah was staying over. Faiz opened the opened the door looking very angry " where were you? I've been trying to ring you since an hour, good thing I didn't call the cops"

"Chill bro. Am here now! We went heavenly." Pointing at both of us. Faiz didn't look to happy! Suddenly tears were falling down his cheeks. Something's not right.

"What happened faiz? Talk to me. Why are you so silent" I pushed him back, I looked to Ammarah she was biting her lips nervously. "Ammarah do you know what's happening? Whys not anyone talking to me?" Faiz pulled me into a hug crushing me. And mumbling softly in my hair "shes gone aish! Am ever so sorry" I couldn't understand I pulled away faiz eyes swallown red. "Who?" I whispered. Preparing for the worst news to come,

"Mom" i felt like the world was ending. I fell to the ground losing every hope. Ammarah came to hold me up. But I pushed her away. "You knew. And u didn't think to tell me" I was literally tired I pushed everyone away and ran up to my room! Life is so short!