Epilogue

10 years later

I was driving down to the place where I find more calmness free from all the stress in the world. Rain was pitter pattering down, heavily on my car. It's been a year, a year, where am not the same anymore after he -. I cover my mouth from sobbing again. I find parking and getting out the car I walk slowly where he peacefully lay. From all the rain the tombstone had made it unclear on what had been engraved. I reached out and tried to clear it with my hands so the writing world become clear, I touch it with my cold hands carefully going over his beautiful name,

Mohammad khan, a son, a brother, a father and Husband

Yes my husband died of cancer. It was the most heartbreaking day ever his last two words to me 'I love you baby don't forget that' I stared at his grave filled with flowers blooming already. Remembering the last memories of his.

"Mo! Mo" I squealed happily

"Yes baby I'm in the kitchen" I found my daring husband in the kitchen smiling whole heartedly cooking away. My nostrils filled already.

"Come here" he come closer and asked if I was okay. I took his hand and held it to my stomach his eye grew wide, tears forming. He hugged me. Delighted we both were becoming parents in nine months.

I smiled at the memory how happy he was. my phone buzzed it was my daughter messaging me from Aaliyah's phone, mummy when u coming home ?

Soon darling soon

Aaliyah is now soon to be engaged she looks just like mohammed. Ammarah is happily married to Humzah with two beautiful girls. Humzah turned down his job offer in London as soon as he heard about mos Illness. We knew he wasn't Goona live long.

I arrive home. Taking a deep breath. "Mummy mummy, tell Umaysah she's not letting me play with my games" I smiled upon seeing my son Mohammad, I was pregnant with him and 4 months into the pregnancy mo had passed.

"Umaysah! Darling! Let Mo play with his games" I called out loud.

"It's not fair mummy. Mo-"

"Be a good girl and share, where's Unaysah?" Unaysah was umaysahs twin. The twins are 5 and mohammed hasn't turned a year old yet. My phone started ringing.

"Faizal!!!!!!! OMG how are you!!!" We were talking endless catching up on life and drama. By the evening ends I tuck the kids into bed telling them that one bed time story.. The story of Mo and Aisha.. I give the kids a kiss on the cheek.

"You really ought to write that book, and publish it! Trust me everyone will love it" Aaliyah said from behind.

"Aaliyah, shhhh you'll wake the kids, it's a tough time when you run away with that boy! And you say that everyday and my answer is the same"

"Sorry can't help it! Guess the boy loves me wayyyy to much" we both roll our eyes and laugh like no tomorrow untill we hear the squeals of Mohammad.

I switch off the lights with Mohammad next to me, stroking his cheeks carefully, "you look just like your father.." I whispered. "I love you mo and I always will" that's how I start my day and end the day.