Wedding Day - Your mine

This is the last chapter then an epilogue as promised. You may need tissue boxes!!! I'll try and do a double update no promises xxx

I was staring out in to the deep blue waters of lake Malawi my feet digged into the scorching sand of the warm heart of Africa. I was smiling as I saw my wedding ring on my finger engraved on there your mine ~ M.. I felt a hand snake to my waist a cool one I gasped to hear "you look so beautiful my wife" whispers that made my heartbeat rise. I turned around looking in to the beautiful black eyes of his. Just staring at him like we were in our own little world, he was leaning in and instantly his lips were on .....

"Get up! AISHA WTH STOP POUTING! Seriously Let me get the cold freezing ....." Ammarah had to spoil my beautiful dream. I groaned and sat up. My eyes widened in horror.

"Am up, am up! What the hell it's...." My clock read 2pm.. My make up artist is coming to transform me at 4pm and the reception is at 6! "Why didn't you wake me up?" I turned to a smirking bestfriend.

"How could I? You were in dream land ... I love you mo .. I wanna kiss ya face and rip it off" I Made a disgusted face

"I never said that!"

'I know, would have been better!" She said with a wink. I got off the bed and ran to her, I missed her since she ran out of my room. I quickly bolted the door.

Mos POV

I really miss her, her smile, her laugh, the way she gets annoyed, the way she gets nervous under my touch. They've taken her phone away from her, it's tradition. I've got a plan. I smirk my way to my window opening it carefully, good thing Aishs house was just opposite. Ever since we started dating Aisha had put a ladder near outside her house so I can sneak in whenever I want without her brother knowing. I climbed up the ladder and reached her balcony the door was left slightly open so I jumped in creaping behind her ready to surprise her. I grabbed her from behind and she instantly let out a scream, I covered my hand over her mouth. Hers eyes widened realising it was only me.

"What you doing here?" She whispered - yelled.

"Aish is all okay up there!!!" Her brother called down from downstairs.

"Yeah I just burned myself with the curler" she replied

"What I can't see my baby" I could see her flush.

"I... I.... I .... But couldn't you just wait"

"Seriously I have waited all week! This is hell!"

"But you'll have me forever! And plus it's a bad sign for the bride to see the groom?"

"You believe that shit!" I smirked at her. And held her hand in mine it fit like a perfect glove. "I love you so much baby cakes, I want you and only you." I whispered in her ear, she was shaking under my touch. I looked to her beautiful lips wanting more. Haraam I thought Haraam. Am not even married yet? She pushed me back upon hearing footsteps.

"Go! Quickly go!!!!" She shouted! I quickly gave her a quick kiss. I know she was trying to hide her smile. I quickly went away and breath of relief.

Aish's POV

Once the door swung open in full swing I knew it had to be my hideous aunt! "Who were you talking to Aisha" for gods sake it's my wedding day, she's never liked me or my family so why did she come in the first place.

"I was talking to my friend."

"Friend?" She scoffed. I rolled my eyes

"Aunty please not now, it's my wedding day. I want to be happy, I want everyone to be ..." Before I could finish she's gone. I groan.. Could the day get any worse!

I went downstairs to see everyone, my brother saw me and could tell I had a glint of worry in my eyes, "it's aunt isn't it? Dont worry I think she realises her mistake because she became very quiet unusual .. You don't have anything to do with it you know?" I laughed with tears in my eyes.

"You, am gonna miss you the most."

"Am always here for you, am ready to punch the guy if he does something"

"Trust me. You won't see that day!" We hugged each other for a while.

"Aishhhh your make up artist is here" Ammarah shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before I get into the car, I look around the house, smiling and waving with my back turned. My make up artist truly transformed me tonight. My brother held my hand all the way there. As I stepped out the car and walked down the aisle I saw my husband smiling from afar I quickly lowered my gaze taking each step. He kissed me on the cheek not afraid that people will see.

We ate, sat, talked and joked. I heard a few teases from him. But ignored it. The night went pretty fast. We finally got in to the car.. Mo was driving whilst he had his hand interwined with mine. "Mo, you've taken the wrong turn" he looked to me with a smirk.

"No I haven't baby cakes, it's right, just sit back and relax" I smiled at his pet name for me. We soon arrived my eyes widened on seeing a beautiful mansion with gates in the middle was a huge fountain. On the door was engraved the house of Mr and Mrs Khan!

I was shocked unable to move.. "Wait" he lifted me bridal style and showed me round the house, showing it from the kitchen to lastly our master bedroom.

"Wow mo! This house must have cost a fourtune" I said while mo shut the door, and turned around to me putting his hands on my face.

"For you anything cause your mine" that's when I knew he was the one for me