Bestfriends

We reached the hospital where the bodies of both my parents are. I was trying to shudder the thought away. My brother went inside leaving me outside because I couldn't stay strong. Mo stayed behind. My emotions were of a rock. Still as pale, my cheeks dried up and eyes swallown from all the crying. Not moving an inch I could see beside me, mo looking down, trying to get words out of me, trying to say am sorry but I didn't have the strength too talk.

MO's POV

I know what it's like loosing someone close to you. I couldn't bare to see Aisha with a crying face. I wish I could near her, hug her, wipe her tears off her beautiful face.

"Aish want some coffee" Aisha didn't look at me and nodded at the ground a small nod. "I'll be back" I turned around not wanting to walk away from Aisha I wanted to be as close to her as possible. I went to get the coffees on coming back I heard a scream, Aisha met with her mum and dad's bodies coming out, tears running down her cheeks like a free waterfall, I couldn't bare to see her like this Faisal was holding on to her tightly. I put the coffees on the chair.

"Let's go" faiz said

"I'll drive"

"Actually I have a uncle and Aunty who stays here, they don't drive so I'll take the spare car they got, aish you go with mo" I nodded. At least I'll get some time with her.

We both walked out silently, I opened the door for aish she sat sat there plain rock, I wanted her to speak to me, even if she breaks down I don't mind.

"Sorry, am such an emotional wreck."

"You don't have to be sorry. Your not an emotional wreck your beautiful inside and and out." We both smiled out the last part. I could see she was blushing to hide it she quickly averted her gaze.

"It was six months today and that's all I asked for mo." I looked up at her in confusion.

"My dad was always up and down in London, especially when I was born I grew up without a father sadly. When I used to go to the park with my mum, I always used to see families together playing with their children seeing the smiles on their faces, oh it was so beautiful to see a family together alhamdulilah." Tears were falling down my cheeks

"I used to feel upset on seeing this, my mum noticed and thought it was best for me not to go to the park. I always prayed day and night for my dad's return. One day when I was in my early teens, my dad came home, and said to is we were all moving to London to be closer as a family. I was happy I got packing straight away. Then something hit me I couldn't move away, I grew up here, I have my friends here, my education lies here. I told my father this hoping he wouldn't shout at me but he was polite indeed, my mother said she'd stay behind with me, my dad promised me he'd see me back in six months" Aisha took a shaky breath, scared to what was going to come next

"That six months is today. Today! Was the day I would be re united with my father" I was sobbing like no tommorow. Aish was trying to hold back her tears. I was about to touch her then remembered the no touching rule.

"Look aish, allahs the best of planners, he probably wrote the date for your parent's death as a reason. Don't cry. I know you feel like you have no one left in your family, but you got your brother, My mum, aaliyah and this hunky dory here" I said trying to make her smile, and yes that million dollar smile. "I know it's Goona be difficult for you the first week or so but just have sabr and pop in anytime to mine am only next door."

"Thanks mo! You made me feel so much better."

AISHS POV

I know I can trust mo now. We only met a few days ago and I am beginning to trust him.

"Will you.. Erm?" I looked up. What!

"Will you be my.... Best friend?" I let out a chuckle

"You will always be my best friend mo, I knew you'd be the best of me right from the beginning". And I knew I was right.