Remembering you

I was busy texting on my phone, planning our 'date'. Untill someone from behind comes and snatches my phone, who else could It be but my nosey brother. "Give it back!!!" I screeched. Faiz face had suddenly dropped and was full of anger, "why are you talking to him?" His voice boomed the whole house.

"What's wrong with you? Ever since I've lost my memory I have been on restrictions! Why can't I do what I want. Am not a baby for gods sake."

"Aisha you wouldn't understand! It's just that..." He looked really annoyed. "Look what am trying to say is that he means bad news and I don't want you around him." he said calmly

"For once in my life I love someone and you..." I didn't realised what I had just said, it came out to me like a pack of gibberish.

"You what?" Faiz said in disbelief. "Am taking your phone away, until uou realise your mistake." I was full on crying now, I ran out the house not caring for the world what I looked like possibly a tramp. Didn't want to look or talk to anyone. I just want answers.

I came to a stop, a familiar place where I usually come when am feeling down or low. I remeber this from very young. Why not recent memories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mos POV

"Mum I really do love her but.."

"Then go tell her, what's stopping you. You know you'd have to tell her the truth right."

"I know mum, I know and i am!"

"Go my son! Make me proud!"

Today was the day, I am going to win Aisha back, I am going to do it. Hamzah has found his girl already and is to get married fairly soon, if I win my girl too, I could be getting married the same day. I will tell her the truth, knowing Aisha she will understand she has ever since I've laid my eyes on her beauty form.

I grabbed my keys in a hurry and gave a quick peck to mum. Aaliyah came rubbing down the stairs "mo! Mo! Mo! Where are you going?" I came down

"I am going to get your sister in law" I pecked her and ran out, but something caught my eye it was unusual indeed, Aisha had ran full speed crying to eternity. I am sure her brother had something to do with this. I got in my car and quickly followed her. I was mixed with emotions when I found her sitting on a rock, her favourite I mean our favourite place to tell each other our worries!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aishs POV

I was looking at the beautiful ocean whilst sobbing to eternity. I needed someone to hug me and say everything will be okay? I needed mo, but my idiot of a brother had to take away my phone. I felt a hand on shoulders.

"Aisha" the voice sounding hoarse I knew it belonged to mo. I don't want him to see me like this. I was such a failure. He came down and sat beside me turning me to face him. He looked more sorrowful to meet with my blood shot eyes.

"Mo am useless! Faiz doesn't even want me to get my memory back. Why was my recent past a bad one, he doesn't know am trying to remember little by little!" Mo interwined his fingers with mine, I didn't move I didn't take it. I looked down and I remembered everything, the day I met mo, the day we first met him, the day we became best friends and everything, till I love you!

"Mo" it came out as a whisper "Mohammad khan" I said with a smile, he instantly looked up his eyes dancing like fire.

"You remember me?" He asked in a low whisper. I nodded. He hugged on to me. "Gods am so happy your back, my aish is back." He pulled away with a sad smile. "But there's something I need to tell you.."

"What's wrong mo!" I asked worried.

"Come on let's go to your favourite coffee shop I'll explain everything there. You deserve the truth" he pulled me away. We drove silently his hands interwined with mine. We got to Costas. "Ladies first".

Sorry I know it's short! But yay she got her memory back! Next chappie will be longer! It's hard for me to write with. A nosy sister since am writing this undercover.

Anyone thought of ship names?

Any idea who Humzah is getting married too ? :0

What do you think the truth might be?

Keep voting, commenting and reading ....