Patching things up 2

Hey guys sorry about the last update it didn't update that last part fully. So so so sorry. I'm trying to remember from the last paragraph or so what I wrote. So bare with me.

Aishas POV

I walked off and realised there was no one next to me and turned around and saw mo in a daze with a smirk! This boy I thought. "Hey sleeping beauty you coming?"

The whole drive was silent. Mo was tensing up with his knuckles going white and trying to keep a straight face. I interwined our fingers. I know this would calm his nerves down and he did seem to relax under my touch. We got home I rang the doorbell with mo a few steps behind me shaking. "It's okay I whispered. "Faiz! Faiz!" I yelled. Faiz came running down the stairs his smile faltered seeing who was behind me. I didn't let him speak "look faiz please just hear out mo, for my sake. It's time to lock the past away, embrace your lives please" he nodded and told mo to follow him.

"Aish Ammarah is upstairs want to talk to you!" I nodded. I looked at mo, just staring in to his deep brown eyes.

"If you let my hand go, then I can go talk to him" I quickly let my hand slip and blushed. I gave one last look to tell him everything will be okay.

I went up to my room. Slowly opening the door Ammarah is always full of surprises you never know what trick is up her sleeves. I found her sitting on my bed. "Aishhhhyy"

"Ammmmyyyy" we both laughed tackling each other to the ground!

"I've got good news and bad news"

"Good news first" she showed me her left finger that was placed with a beautiful ring. Boy was it hard to describe.

"CONGRATULATIONNNNSSS YOU BIG GOAT"

"HAHA THANKS CAMEL" we always called each other animal names. I was shocked and mixed with emotions. "Who's the lucky fella?"

"Your brother in law" I looked at her in confusion "Humzah you boofhead" boofhead is idiot in Australian terms.

"You. What! OMG WE GOONA BE SISTER IN LAWS!!!"

"Don't get too happy! Because Humzah got a promotion in Orlando Florida so we moving therer straight after the wedding." A

"Awwww we will Skype each other everyday. Even though our husbands will probably be sick and tired of us. Am happy for you truly!" My smile faltered

"Hey don't cry am sure everything's okay. I heard everything downstairs. This day was planned me in the background" I hugged her tightly. It was time forAmmarah to go. After waving her off. I saw mo and Faiz with a happy face. "Aish am really sorry for not being there. Mo told me everything and I was wrong to blame him and I just wanted you to be happy" I gave him a tight hug and he walked off.

I turned to mo "see that wasn't so bad was it" he was scratching the back of his neck.

"Come outside." He held my hand and we were outside in the cool breeze. We both were staring into each other's eyes.

"Aisha I have always loved you. I want to be with you, have kids with you, uou are my soul from day one. Today has truly shown me that I love you immensely. So Aisha" he got down on one knee tears were brimming in my eyes "will you miss Aisha seedat become mrs Aisha Mohammad Khan.. Will you marry me?" I nodded unable to speak. Mo slipped the finger on my left finger and winked. We both hugged and I kissed his cheek. Everyone started gathering around including his family faiz and Ammarah. I was so happy.

I thought back to what a beautiful day it was I was so fortunate I couldn't stop staring at my ring. My phone beeped on the side

M<3; babe. Mum wants to have the wedding same day as Humzah? X

I started to fret that's next week what am I supposed to do? My dress? My-

M<3; stop stressing beautiful. I know u r. Am picking you up tommorow. We will sort out ur dress we meaning mum and you. Am just the driver

Me; you can read my mind eh? I found a good fiancée then?

M<3; not fiancée but husband !!

My heart skipped a beat

M<3 I love you beautiful

Me; I love you more babe xxx