Pained

AMMARAh's POV

I was sitting on the balcanoy with my hair let loose, my back resting on the doors with my feet up on the ledge, the letter in my hand of which his last words were written 'I love you' I have been crying on weeks end. I have not been to school because of a letter. How stupid I am. I heard a notification on my laptop Aisha was skyping me. I cannot let her see me like this I clearly messaged her back to give me five minutes. I quickly ran to the bathroom washing away my dry stained tears. I probably looked at myself in the mirror the first time to come face to face with a crinkled red eyed Ammarah! I used my soap and washed away every detail of my sadness. I looked up feeling almost better.

"Hey aishhhhhh" I said happy to see my beautiful best friend after ages.

"Where have you been Ammarah? Missing Humzah eh?" I looked up wide eyed

"How do you know about him?"

"I was at mos last night for dinner he was saying to me." I quickly changed the subject because it was eating my insides hearing his name

"Gaspppp.! Where was my invite????"

"Sorry. Anyway.." She said elaborating that's when it clicked to me.

"oh my God how can I forget!!! CONGRATS MY BEZZIE!!!"

"How did you know? Where you on it too?"

"Let's just say Mohammed came to me for advice!"

"That's it! Wait till I see him!" We both giggled! "Can you beleive it who thought it would be Mohammad all along," suddenly a frown formed on my face when I saw hamzah khan is online! I started too get clammy.

"Earth to Ammarah! You there??" I bounced out of my thoughts

"Huh yeah sorry! Am still not feeling too great! I'll catch ya later" I quickly shut my laptop off before I knew it I was starting to tear up again.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short ... Thank you to those reading and voting please comment muchos love xxx