Engagement

I skipped a few days sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of our engagement. Today is a mixture of emotions, these past few days have been busy busy! Guests coming from all over the world, I wanted a mini engagement but no one listened to me. I quickly got changed out of my tshirt and trousers. I admired my beautiful long pinky dress with a flower resting on the right hand side f my shoulder I added beautiful stuffs to it. And did my hair in a messy bun. (Pic on side if doesn't appear comment below so I can place In a seperate update)

I put on very light make up. Everyone forced me to hire a make up artist I refused saying on the wedding day I'll have someone get me ready. The engagement was going to take place in my garden, it was a lovely summers day.

"Wow you look beautiful" I turned around finding my handsome brother leaning on the doorway with his hands in his pocket. In his white button up shirt ANd black trousers, I tried telling him to wear a suit, but he would rather wear it on my wedding day. Emotions started to overcome on me, tears prickling down, I hugged on to him for dear life. It hurt me because I'll be moving away from my brother, my parents are not here too see there little princess go away. "Shush it's okay. Everyone's waiting downstairs." Wiping my tears I walked down the aisle arm in arm. The garden was beautiful it felt like I was getting married. I was searching for mo, faiz kissed me on the cheek and found that someone else was in place. Mo! He looked so breath taking in his suit. We couldn't stop staring at each other it's like the whole world stopped around us. "That moment when it's just you and I, the whole world comes to a standstill" I smiled remembering what mo had told me a few days ago. And it felt just like that.

"Yo cuzz, put the ring on, we haven't got all day. You can stare after marriage" I widened my eyes. That can only be my Pervy cousin. I sent him a glare. I put the ring on his finger and he did the same for me.

"For eternity, let's get out the crowd" mo whispered deserving a few cheers from the crowd.

"We can't do that." Mo frowned. There was alot of people coming to see mo and I. I hadn't realised I still had my hands in his.

"Princess" I said upon seeing my favourite sis-in-law. What a cutie giving me flowers. I kissed her on the cheek. "You look absolutely beautiful."

"Why so shy now eh ?" Mo asked her little sister I nudged him in the elbow. She looked put off and ran away.

"You meany you better apologise to her."

"Only for you my love" he said with a wink. I looked down quickly to hide my blush I had to tie my hair up didn't i.

The night was over. I was in bed holding the portrait of when I was a few months old of my mother and father. We all looked so happy my mum and dad looking at each other like in love. Tears pricked down "I really wish you both were here, am getting married in a few days. You won't get to see me in my wedding dress" I put the frame down and closed my eyes. I smiled a million dollar smile!