Patching things up 1

Still Mo's Pov

I let out a shaky breath studying Aisha's expression, was she going to scream and shout and tell me its all over. i looked over and could see tears forming and drowning like a waterfall. i immediatly sat up and sat by her side, she looked up at me and hugged on to me for dear life. i wrapped her round me and kissed her head hushing to her. "am so sorry Mo, Really sorry. i wasn't there for you when you needed me the most" she said in a shaky whisper.

"don't be silly its not your fault, i always think of you to calm me down" i could see a blush forming on her rosy cheeks, i smirked at the sight of this and she very well.

"why does my brother hate you so much?"

"I told him what had happened on the night of the accident, but he didn't let me finish. he doesn't want me near you baby doll" i said to her with a sad smile caressing her delicate soft skin. The phone rang interrepting our 'special moment' sorry she mouthed before answering the call, i called forthe bill.

"that was faiz asking me where i was, you coming"

"i...i dunno!"

"come on! its time to patch things up, because ofcourse you'd wanna marry me someday" she giggled whilst winking at me. i was shocked as she remembered.

"you know am gonna marry you someday" i said with a teasing smile

"you marrying me, please Khan just yesterday you were laughing about marriage with my moth..." i grabbed her by the waist forcefully pinning her against the wall looking deep into her eyes, whilst struggling free.

"say that again babe" i whispered in her ear, i could tell she was taken aback by my actions because she shuddered against my touch. i let go, bursting into laughter whilst Aisha was throwing incoherent words at me while running away. it was true though i was going to marry her soon Insha'Allah.