Worried

I shut my laptop off, I knew there was something wrong with Ammarah, when I mentioned humzahs name it pained her because I could see it in her eyes. It hurt me always to see her sad, I did want to question it but I think I need to visit her tonight insha'Allah. My phone buzzed on the side. I smiled on seeing the name and all my worries were lifted.

Mos pov

"Hey" when I heard aishas voice it feels so good.

"Hey love I miss you what are you doing?" I could feel her smiling through the phone

"Nothing much just sitting, am actually glad you called, I need to go see Ammarah tonight. She sounded a bit upset to me when I rang her earlier" aish seemed abit down.

"Why what happened?"

"She didn't say what happened, but faiz is out today, do you mind dropping me off?"

"I was going to take you out on a date! But you have to go see her" I smiled through the phone trying to cheer aish up!

"Awww am sorry, but I do have to see my best friend"

"Ouch that hurt! I thought I was your bestie" I said placing a hand on my heart

"Ofcourse a girl can have two best friends!"

"Am kidding! Ofcourse I'll drop you! Do u want me to wait with you? My friend just lives down the road I can go visit him"

"Erm! I think you can drop me then I'll message you when to pick me up"

"Coolio, love you see you later."

"Love you too" she replied with a simple smile and put the phone down. That's when I realised I couldn't be more happier than being with this girl. Alhamdulilah all praise is to Allah..