Home

It been two full days since I've been stuck in this hospital. I was packing my bags ready to go home, I was back in my own comfortble clothes to be precise, I hadn't seen that man known as Mo since that day, I heard my brother mumbling to him "don't you ever come here again" it's biting my insides to know what is truly the truth.

A knock came to the door. "Sup my sister" I beamed with a smile, finally am going back home, eat some yummy food aleast, rather than my brother going to find me some take - away three times a day, am Goona put on a lot of weight! I packed up, signed some documents. I was greeted by the warm fresh air of Leicester, I didn't wear my hijab so my lovely long black hair was glowing freely with the wind. I opened my window and breathed in the fresh scent of the bakeries, baking fresh bread I assume.

Faiz opened the door with a 'click clock' I started to get flashbacks.

"Come on Aisha!! We are home. Our new home" I looked up to find a smiling man looking so angelical, holding my hand like I was the most fragile person in the world. I jumped up and down on our fresh lawn giddy with excitement. Excitement that I didn't have to share a room anymore with my brother.

I quickly snapped out of the flashback. "Aisha come on. We have a surprise for you" we? I slowly treaded to the door. The house looked surprisingly dark. The lights came on suddenly and I could see a much better view our big porch was decorated with banners 'Welcome Home Aish' with flowers belonging with their vases on the far corner of the table. I felt a familiar petite hands wrap around my skinny knees, I looked down and found an adorable girl smiling. I looked to my brother in confusion. He was biting his nails, whether I was going to reply or not. "Aisha this is aaliyah, she lives neXt door." I felt so horrible not remembering this girl who had a sad smile on her face.

"Am sorry honey" I said as a I crouched down.

"Don't worry, my brother said he'll help you with getting your memory back" she gave me a sad smile and ran off to the living room to play I guess. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "AMMMMUUU!" We did our happy crazy lunatic dance of whenever we saw each other.

"I thought you would forget me" I smacked her arm playfully

"Who would forget you? I only remeber certain things" we hugged each other to our lives content.

We were sitting in the living room when I heard the door bell. Faiz went up and got it, "sooooo"

"Sooooo?" We both said giggling. We always did this whenever we had absolutely nothing to talk about. Suddenly a tall man entered the room, it wasn't any man, but Mo from the hospital. My eyes were wide with shock. "Salaam aish, am glad to see you out of hospital. Come on Aaliya let's go" he said with a sad smile. butterflies erupted in my stomach when he said my name aish, I was disabling my self from speaking.

"Aisha this is Mo, Aaliyah's brother." My brother said from behind in a angry voice. I nodded. And quickly turned my gaze away. "Ok see you soon"

Mo's POV

"thanks man for attending to aaliyah. That cheeky when she saw Ammarah with a Box. She ran out" I smiled laughing. I could see Faiz was angry by his knuckles going white.

"Don't. You. Ever. Come. Here. Again!"

"What? come on man! How many times do I tell you am sorry. I was stupid I know. But please man you know I love her." He looked away

"I can never forgive you. Get that!"

"Plus we both agreed with the doctor. That I would help gain her memory back."

"Oh am sorry. I couldn't really say to my sister. That this delinquent is not going to help you?" I was shocked that my own best friend used a word like that with me. "Just go. No one wants you hear. BANG! I was walking home thinking of my plan! Am not going to let Aisha not remember me for the rest of her life. She will remeber me very soon. Very soon!