1-Welcome to the life of an idol

Hey guys, this is a new story so please bare with me trying my best to update as much as I can. School is about to end for me so I gotchu fam! Oh also this is in y/n point of view👍🏻

Where to start? Well I've been here in Korea for 6 years training under YG entertainment. I am now apart of a huge group, we are known as BlackPink. Oh and I'm also best friends with BTS and Got7. My life couldn't be better, or so I thought....
Morning before practice for comeback:
"YAH Y/N WAKE UP" I groaned in annoyance as I felt Lisa jump on my bed and begin to shake me. "WHY?!" I shouted. We are preparing for our comeback so practice has been crazy lately. I open my eyes slightly and see Rosé and Jennie get up and make there way downstairs with Lisa. "Jisoo Unnie?" I shout. She surprises me as she jumps out of her bed that is covered with a mountain of blankets. "Cmon y/n" I get up finally and do my usual morning routine that everyone does. I change into Adidas sweats and a white crop top. I'm really confident in our comeback, Ddu-du- ddu- du is going to be a huge hit... hopefully! As we make our way to YG entertainment, my phone begins to ring. 'Jackson" I smile and pick up. "Yes Wang Gae?" "Yah y/n, Namjoon told us about you preparing for your comeback, congratulations!" I smile happily, "I hope everything goes well, this is a very different Blackpink!" I shout and Jennie looks at me and laughs. "Jackson?" I nod and she grabs my phone quickly. "Jackson oppa, put JB oppa on" I giggle lightly. She begins to discuss future projects with him, why is she not our leader yet she's so smart. Jackson is now back on the phone. Jennie hands me back my phone, "Y/n will you mind if Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook, and I stop by to watch you ladies rehearse, we want to critique any mistakes y'all make" Jisoo roles her eyes lightly. "I mean sure I guess" I look at the girls Rosé and Lisa nod while Jennie and Jisoo smile lightly. "Sounds like a plan" I smile. "I'll see you guys later then?" Jackson makes a kissing sound and we all giggle, "BYEEE"!
We jump out the car once we make it to the building.Wr make our way up into the practice room.
"So are you not going to realize something?" Lisa laughs. (You are younger than Lisa which makes you the Maknae of the group). "Realize what" I giggle. "THAT JACKSON LIKES YOU COME ON" she shouts causing Rosé to ease drop on us. "It's true y/n, even Bangtan and Got7 know it" I shake my head. "Can we just rehearse" I begin to walk to the center and we begin to dance to our new song coming out "Forever young". As we end that song Hobi runs in and lifts me up, I laugh and hug him tightly due to how much I've missed him and the rest of the squad. "Y/n ah how have you been?" I turn to see Kookie and Jimin. I smile and hug the both of them. Jackson walks in and makes eye contact with me. At this point Lisa, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo are in the corner of the practice room whispering and fangirling. He slowly walks up to me and grabs my waist pulling me into a hug, I hug back tightly smelling his cologne that I've missed, NO WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING! I think the talk with Lisa really has me messed up. "Hey y/n why don't you show them your solo you made" I look up to see Hobi and Jimin smile, "you made your own choreography?" They say in shock. I nod and Kookie high fives me, "I've told you guys she is the best female dancer" Kookie smiles proudly and crosses his arms. "LETS GO" Jisoo shouts. I make my way to the middle of the dance studio. I have to admit I'm nervous as hell considering I've only showed the girls this dance, it's quite sexy too so hey why not try it at least.

Hope you guys like this new story! BTW let me know if you want me to make a BTS story as well!💜~Em