3-Spending time with Namjoon

I sat on the couch waiting for Namjoon. "Y/n!" The girls shout behind me as I scroll through my twitter. "YAH don't scare me like that" we all giggle. "Where is RM?" Jennie smirks at me and I role my eyes. "He said 10, it's only 9:30" I point at the clock. "Lets be real, y/n and Jackson is the far more superior ship" Lisa and Rosé high five each other. "Nope, RM and y/n are much better" Jisoo stands tall being joined by Jennie. "IM JUST FRIENDS WITH BOTH OF THEM" I stand up and get in between them. "Really? That's what you think" they all laugh leaving me annoyed and bored waiting for Namjoon.
1/2 hour later
"Y/n, Namjoon is here" I wake up quickly, I must've knocked out. I stand up and walk to Jisoo. She fixes my hair quickly, licking her hand and patting it on my head. "EWW stop that" I swat her hand away as she spanks me lightly and smiles as she runs upstairs with Jennie, the two girls giggling as if this was funny. I open the door and see a smiling Namjoon. "Y/n, looking beautiful as always" he immediately grabs my waist and pulls me into a tight hug. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "How have you been, Fake Love is a bop" I begin doing a part of the choreography and he starts laughing. "Everything was great, from billboard to winning 13 times, I'm happy but also happy we get a break considering that was very tiring" I nod slowly agreeing to everything considering being an Idol is hard work. "Sooo, where are we going?" He smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door again. "WAIT I have to grab my keys" he quickly lets me go as I grab my keys. "UNNIES ILL BE BACK SOON" I shout. "HAVE FUN" they shout back and give a thumbs up and wave.
Namjoon pulls me to his car with a driver, and we hop in. "Did you eat?" I shake my head causing him to look at me with worry. "You look skinner than usual, why?" I look at him and pat his arm. "With the comeback I've been taking it easy with food. Don't worry I'm still eating but I didn't eat dinner because I assumed you would take me out to eat" I smile. He begins giving directions to the driver. If I'm being honest I'm a foreigner so my Korean isn't the best but I'm pretty sure he gave directions to the movie theater close to here. "Ahh the movies" I clap my hands. "Ooo, you understand more Korean now I see" he claps. I laugh and show him some of our comeback pictures. "Wow, definitely a different concept. June 15, THATS IN A WEEK!" His eyes open wide causing me to die. "Yah you are just like Jimin, you both laugh with your whole bodies" he points at me and I nod. "Our comeback is hopefully great. We've been practicing hours to perfect the dances." He pets my head "You work hard and you guys deserve this. When are you changing your hair?" He points at my y/hc hair and I start to think. "Soon, I have no idea what color to do though" I continue thinking. "Do purple. Not the whole thing like the ends. Maybe more than 1/2" he starts playing with my hair. "BamBam should have an opinion on this topic too" I laugh.
Once we get to the theater , there are many movies. I have no idea which one to choose. "You pick" he nudges my arm. "Ahh I don't know" I scratch my head. "Infinity war?" I look at him. "I haven't seen it yet either" he laughs. We choose that and get food considering we are both starving.
Once we get into the theater we choose seats towards the middle aka the best seats. The movie plays as Namjoon and I watch. Once hero's start dying I get annoyed. "I knew they were going to bullshit us" I shook my head dissatisfied. "Hey its just a movie" Namjoon laughs and pinches my cheek.
The move is almost done and Spider-Man vanishes. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" I put my drink down and begin to throw a rant. "HOW DO THEY GET RID OF THE CUTEST HERO LIKE WHAT THE..." Namjoon puts his hand on my mouth. "You do realize they will be back considering there is a part 2 to this and that he vanished and didn't get killed" he removes his hand from my mouth and I decide to nod and continue watching.
After Movie
"So whatcha think?" Namjoon smiles and I smile just looking at his dimples. "It was good just didn't like that they got rid of more than 50% of the characters". We walk outside and wait for Namjoons aka BTS' driver to come get us. It's dead silent and for some reason I feel tension. "You know you look beautiful tonight?" Namjoon smiles at me. "So I'm not every other night and day and afternoon?" I smirk at him. "YAH th..that's not what I meant, I..I" I burst out laughing at his cuteness. "Relax, I understood what you meant I was just joking" I smile. "Hobi mentioned to me on your dancing earlier, he said you keep improving every time he sees you" I place my hand on my hip. " I don't know, I just move and do what my body tells me" as I say that the car pulls up. "Ahh finally" Namjoon tells the driver to take me home.
We are in the car discussing when we can hang out again. "Hmm maybe the day before your comeback, we can all go out to celebrate" Namjoon claps. "Damn, that's 19 people" I laugh. "Oh crap, your right. What restaurant is going to let all of us in" we laugh as the car pulls up to the well known Blackpink house. "Well here's my stop" I hop out and I get confused as Namjoon does as well. "Y/n stay safe, I'll keep in touch" he pulls me into a hug. I smile into his chest, he's so comfortable. He kisses my hand causing me to giggle. "See ya soon" he waves as I make my way up the stairs.
Once I get upstairs the girls are waiting for me by the door. "HE KISSED YOUR HAND AHHH" they run up to me and begin jumping up and down and screaming. I giggle and join in with them. "Jackson called, he wanted to know if your free tomorrow" Rosé stops and informs me. "I'll call him back tomorrow" we smile and make our way to our rooms to get ready to sleep.