16- Drugs?

After the Vlive, Lisa and Rosé went out to walk around and enjoy the night while Jisoo, Jennie and I stood home. Jennie stepped aside to take a phone call. I don't know who but they are coming in 20 minutes. "I invited BTS" Jennie smiles as I look up and smile. Little did I know what was going to happen later.
*Future*
I moaned in pleasure as he began kissing my inner thighs. I am starting to see blurry as he moves up and slips his tongue into my mouth. "You are mine" he whispers as he sticks 2 fingers inside me. Who?
*Back to Present time*
I decided to change my outfit into something more party like.

Once I changed I left my hair the way it was and made my way downstairs to Jennie with a cup

Once I changed I left my hair the way it was and made my way downstairs to Jennie with a cup. "Here y/n drink this, it's special for you" she smiled as I grabbed the cup. "Juice?" She nods, "Duh your not of age yet" she winks as she goes to sit next to Jisoo.
*Jennie POV*
I may have done something bad but hey my plan may actually work. I never wanted y/n and Jackson together. I invited BTS mostly because of Namjoon. So this "juice" that I gave y/n actually has some alcohol, which is actually really strong. I watch her take a sip and smile. "Taste good" she gives me a thumbs up as I smile. Great, this means she will want more eventually. Now mission to get Namjoon in bed with y/n is under go. Jisoo has no idea but isn't tell her, she will eventually rat us out by accident.
*Y/N POV*
This drink Jennie gave me is actually really good, I wish Lisa and Rosé were here to taste it to but they probs won't be back till past midnight. The door bell rings as I see Jisoo open it and greet the boys. They walk in and give me hugs including Namjoon. "RM" I say sternly as he chuckles, "Long time no see" he smiles as he goes to Jennie who is calling him. She shows him our performance vids as the rest of BTS surround her. "Y/n still stands out the most" Tae says as I smile and he high fives me. "She's a star" Jungkook mumbles looking down at me and smiling. "I'm hungry" Jin looks around for food. "Yah, you knew I was coming yet no food wah" Jin moves his arms as he talks it's really funny. "Why do you act so old?" Jennie chuckles as I push her. "Y/n ah so food?" Jimin tugs at my arm. "Order food Jisoo Unnie" she nods pulling a menu idk what of. I suddenly become light headed not feeling myself. "You alright y/n?" Jennie looks at me. "Yeah just guessing I'm hungry that's all" she hands me the cup with the juice again. "Here drink you'll feel better" she smiles. "You want me to take you up stairs?" Namjoon asks I shake my head. "Let's eat first then if I'm not ok still yeah you can take me upstairs" he nods as he feels my head. "You're kinda warm" he mumbles. I nod as I listen to J Hope describing the time he held a snake. I see Suga pull out the video and everyone starts laughing. Ahh yes J Hope is a chicken but that video is iconic.
Jisoo ordered chicken, Ramen, and kimchi which everyone likes. We all eat as I continue to drink some juice from Jennie. "Ahh Namjoon" I tug in his shirt as he looks at me concerned. "Hmm? You ok?" I shake my head. "Ha you're cute" I mumble he looks at me in shock. "Huh?" He leans in closer to hear better. My mind is blank at this point. "Take me upstairs" I whisper in his ear as I kiss his ear lobe. "Y/n umm people are here" he looks at the boys. "Guys I'm gonna take her upstairs she isn't feeling well" they nod. "Feel better y/n" they shout as they wave at us.
Once we get into the room he closes the door and gently placed me on the bed. "What was in the food?" He chuckles as he rubs my head. "I called you cute before. I change that to hot" he looks at me in shock again. "What about Jackson?" "Who" I blurt out . He looks at me confused. I pull him closer to me as I slowly lean into his lips. I kiss him as he pulls back. "Y/n, have you been drinking? You're not 21 yet!" I shake my head. "Nooo Jennie gave me a drink she made, she said it has no alcohol haha" I chuckle as he looks at me and holds me still. "So you are sober?" He asks. I nod as he kisses me again. I kiss back as I lean back and he hovers over me. He moves down to my jeans and unzips them. He unbuttons the top and pull them slowly down my legs. He stops to lock the door and runs back to continue what he was doing. He pulls my panties down with his teeth making eye contact with me the whole time. I smirk as I put my hands in his hair. I moaned in pleasure as he began kissing my inner thighs. I am starting to see blurry as he moves up and slips his tongue into my mouth. "You are mine" he whispers as he sticks 2 fingers inside me. "Namjoon" I moan as I grind my hips against his fingers. "Ah ah I'll stop. Stay still" he says sternly as I try to control my needs. He pulls my shirt up slowly as I'm left with my strapless bra. "Hey no fair I'm literally naked and you still have your clothes on" I mumble. He smirks as he pulls his shirt off and unbuckles his belt to his pants. He pulls them down leaving him in his boxers. He moves in between my legs and begin to grind his hips into mine as I moan and he grunts. He pulls my bra off and his boxers down. I flip us over so I'm on top of him now. I begin to give him a blow job as he moans in pleasure. "Y/n, we have to stay quiet or else..." I interrupt him as I put all of him in my mouth. He pulls me up, "I cant take this anymore" he pulls me into position on top of him. I sit on him as I begin moving as he holds my hips. He suddenly thrust quickly as I moan out in shock. "I'm close" he huskily whispers. I put my hands on his chest as I begin pouncing faster. "Y/n!" He moans. As he releases I orgasm shortly after. I don't see anything but black suddenly. What the hell happened?