46- Nightmare

As we begin to run Rosé slows down as she pulls out her phone and places in an address.
"Ah here it is!" She points to it as it says 50 minutes by walking.
"Knowing us we would get there tomorrow" I role my eyes as Rosé suddenly slaps my arm
"OW"!
"I have super speed how many times do I have to remind you?" She grabs my hand as Jisoo takes hold of my free arm. We go racing to the location.
"Ouch" Jisoo says as we look at her confused.
"Bwa? (What)" I whisper
"My neck, whip lash" Rosé shakes her head as we begin to look around the building.
"Guys stay quiet okay, like no sounds because if they hear us we are screwed" I whisper as the 2 girls nod and tip toe around to look for an entrance.
"Bitch where the hell is the entrance" I say getting annoyed
"We looked all over how the hell is there no damn door" Rosé looks at Jisoo who is tilting her head at a brick.
"Guyssss" she whispers as we tip toe towards her.
*Ah welcome to a dead end. I know this is Y/n and her little gal squad. Please prepare to be trapped* I read what's written on the brick confused as things suddenly go black.
I open my eyes to find myself tied along with Rosé, Jisoo and LISA!
"Ah my head" I close my eyes and begin to breathe in and out as I realize the girls are still knocked out.
"Ah it's cute how you tried" Zico walks out smirking.
"What the hell do you want from us?!" I shout at him as Jennie and Namjoon pop up behind him.
"You're outnumbered sweet heart" crap. I look around to see if anyone else is here.
"Also you must've been worried about Jackson right?" Jennie laughs as I stare at her.
"What did you do to him!" I shout as I feel Rosé begin to stir next to me.
"Nothing he's right here" Namjoon pulls Jackson who's yet again tied up and has his mouth taped shut into the room.
"J...Jackson" I say as I feel tears begin to form in my eyes.
"Why are you doing this to me? Cant you leave him out of it?" I begin to cry as I see a hint of sadness in Namjoon's eyes.
"You are too powerful to just leave alone and you don't even know it yet. Hear me out" he sits in front of me as Rosé is fully awake also paying attention to everything he has to say.
"Shoot" I look at him closely.
"You sweetie have special abilities, you all do. That's why you are here, I'm going to take those abilities from you so that I can use them for myself" Jennie begins walking around us like a dog staring at us up and down.
"Why Jackson then? Does he have an ability?" Zico laughs
"Yup. The ability to make you feel guilty, to make you agree" they grab Jackson as Rosé begins to try and fight out of the trap next to me. I join her as she looks at me and nods.
"Your strength doesn't work?" She asks as I try again, nothing.
"Leave him alone please!" I shout as they remove the tape from his mouth.
"Tell her" Zico points at Jackson as he looks at me.
"Y/N I'll be fine ok I just need you to agree" I shake my head at him.
"Jackson you know I can't do that" Lisa is a up and awake now as she smiles at the sight of us but then becomes serious as she sees the situation we are in.
"Well we tried to be nice" Zico snaps his fingers as Namjoon pulls out a gun.
He points it at Jackson as I begin to cry again and fight with everything I have against the ropes.
"WAIT PLEASE" I shout through my tears as they look at me.
"Hmm what is it?" Jennie says
Rosé is pissed as I see her eyes turning pink next to me.
"I...I agree" Lisa snaps her head in my direction with her eyes wide open.
"Y/n you cant!" She says as I look at her and shake my head.
"Jackson is my life Lisa, if that means I can get him free then I have to do it" she looks at me sadly as Zico smirks.
"Ah silly girl" he snaps his fingers again.
Jackson uses his leg to kick the gun out of Namjoon's hand. Zico quickly grabs it and points it at me as Jackson fully notices.
"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Jackson shouts as Zico shoots.
Haha stupid choice. The bullet hits me to see no blood at all. I heal right away as Zico looks at me in shock.
"S..she can heal herself!!!" He shouts. I try my best to bring my heal energy to Jackson.
"Here" Rosé suddenly opens her eyes as pink lasers shoot at the rope. My arms are now free as I put them out the form a purple force field around Jackson.
"I got you" I say as he looks at me.
Another gun shot is heard as I look to hear Lisa scream in pain.
"Y..y/n can you heal this" her eyes close as Rosé shrieks in fear.
"LISA" I shout as I see blood begin to fall.
"AHHHHHHH" Rosé screams as we all cover our ears.
"Sonic scream" I shout out loud still covering my ears.
The 3 ass holes are taken down as Jisoo is finally up and begins to blast the ropes. We are all released as Lisa collapses immediately.
"Y/n you have to heal her" Rosé touches the wound as her hands are covered in blood.
I place my hand on top of Lisa's wound as I pull the bullet out quickly. My hand begins to glow purple as I see it healing...but not quick enough.
"I got it" Jisoo blast Jennie who is thrown back into the wall.
"Y/n please hurry Rosé and I will take care of them" Jisoo shouts as I continue to keep all my attention on Lisa.
Suddenly I hear Jisoo and Rosé shriek again as I stay with Lisa I turn to see Zico took them both out. I form a force field around Lisa and I as I try my best to hold that and heal her at the same time.
"Cmon Lisa... almost there" I say as I see the wound almost closed.
"AH DONE" I say as I see Lisa's chest begin to rise and fall again.
"Lisa?!" I shake her
Her eyes open as suddenly I see black again. I begin blinking trying my best to fight it as I begin seeing people attack me.
"Evil projection, you can heal physically but not mentally" Zico laughs as I hold my head.
"HEY STOB IT" Lisa shouts, is she Jin?
She begins to hold her head as well as I realize what he did to Jisoo and Rosé, he made them imagine their worst nightmares come to life.