44-Stalker

Sorry for not updating yesterday I was tired lol❤️
5 PM, Another day as a 4 piece. "Ladies we have guest for the upcoming collab dance stage" our teacher said. Yes we have a collaboration we have no idea who with for a performance at the Seoul Music Awards which is just a week away. The 4 of us stand in a line to look neat as we see NCT 127 walk through the door. I'm caught off guard as I smile and bow quickly. "NCT 127 this is Blackpink, Blackpink this is NCT 127" we smile. "Should we introduce?" Jisoo asks as Lisa looks at her. "Well I'm Lisa" she bows as she looks at Jisoo. "Hello I'm Jisoo the oldest" the boys smile as she bows. "I'm Rosé" she smiles as I am last. "Hiya I'm the maknae y/n" we all clap as I bow and they smile. "Well our turn I guess" as if I don't know them. "I'm large leader Taeyong" he bows as they confuse down the line. "I'm WinWin" he bows. "I'm Mark" I smile at his cuteness. "I'm Johnny" damn he's tall. " I'm the oldest Taeil" he bows as I smile. "The genius you can call me Doyoung" I nod as they continue with the 3 remaining members. "I'm Yuta" Rosé hits my arm as I look at her annoyed. "What?" "He's Japanese" I look at her and then look back at the boys. "I'm Jaehyun" Lisa smiles as I laugh. "I'm the maknae Haechan" we all clap as our teacher stand in the middle. "Now since ladies we are short a member I don't know if she will return so we will do this in a 4 person formation" oh man. "Ok so 9 to 4, I'm planning on maybe having Y/n, Lisa, Mark and Taeyong do some sort of dance duet" Lisa and I smile and clap. "We will also perform Ddu du ddu du and boombayah" oh snap a old hit. "We will perform... I don't know yet but we will perform" Johnny says as I laugh and clap. "Okay the 4 people I called out before over here" Lisa and I make our way to stand next to Taeyong and Mark. "Partner up" I look at Lisa then at the boys. They play Rock Paper Scissors as Mark wins. He immediately makes his way to me as I smile and laugh. Lisa walks to Taeyong as we are paired and ready to practice.

4 hours of practice. We all sit on the ground as the whole 4 people dance also had a break dance with the rest of the squad. "You guys are great dancers" Taeyong smiles as we thank him. "We should go, it's nice to meet you guys" I smile as I bow at them. The girls bow as we exit the practice room. "Wanna go eat?" I ask as they nod. We begin walking as it is late and dark. We hear a noise behind us as the girls pull my arm to stop. We listen quickly as we look around. "What the hell was that noise?@ Jisoo asks as we listen again. "I have no frickin idea" we continue walking as yet again we hear a noise. "Is someone following us" Lisa whispers as Rosé holds on to my arm. "Guys do you have a weapon?" I can see their sarcastic looks even in the pitch black. "Did you really ask that when we have our you know what" ahhh I forgot. I hear Rosé shriek as I turn to see someone grab her. "WHAT THE FUCK" I shout as Lisa uses her powers to take down whoever the hell that was. "It's.... Mark... ow" holy cramps "omg Mark" Jisoo turns on her phone flash light as we surround him. "Y/n help him" I look at them annoyed. "Mark I know we just met but please keep this a secret ok?" He looks at me confused and then nods slowly. I place my hands on his chest as I close my eyes and heal him. During the process I hear him gasp as he smiles. "Yo.. you have powers? I knew it!" We look at him and smile. "How?" I ask. "Well during practice Lisa's eyes turned blue a few times which was confusing considering she has no contacts in" We all ahhh at the same time. "Well why were you following us?" Jisoo places her free hand on her hip. "One of you forgot this" he hands me my wallet with my money to buy the food we would've got. "Thank you" I smile at him. "Oh I won't say anything I swear" I nod as he hugs me. "Ehm shes married son" Jisoo says as he laughs. "I know but she's noona" omg I am. "Oh wow" I laugh as the girls begin snorting. "Bye Mark" I wave as he runs away. "Noona y/n" they mock as I role my eyes. "Not everyone is older than me you know" we laugh as again a noise. "Mark?" I ask no response. "I know you ladies are special, keep your eyes open and your guard up" we hear as an evil laugh echos.

After whatever that was I went home I needed privacy. "Jackson?" I say as I walk inside the house. "Hello?!" No response. I begin walking around the whole house to find him and he is nowhere to be found. The car is here, yet he isn't? "Yah Wang Jackson if this is a prank it isn't funny" I shout as yet again nothing. I become worried as I call his phone. I hear it ringing to find it on the kitchen counter. What the actual hell? "Ah look who it is" I turn to Zico. "Where's Jackson!" I shout as he laughs. Following behind him is Jennie and.. Namjoon. My eyes go wide in shock, "Nam..Namjoon?" Tears begin forming in my eyes as I see him drag a handcuffed Jackson who has duck tape on his mouth. He sees me and I see a tear fall from one of his eyes. "We will let him go as long as you play nice" Zico smirks. "What do you want?" I ask keeping my guard up. His voice is the one we heard earlier.  "Your powers, I'll drain them it will take a few minutes" is he serious. "No" I say as Jackson looks at me. I blow him a kiss as I know I don't have useful powers to fight against 3 people. "Ah Namjoon" Zico snaps his fingers as Namjoon pulls out a knife. "STOP!" I shout as he places it near Jackson's neck. I feel my body vibrate as I feel less dense. "What the hell! Where did she go!" Huh? Wait am I invisible? COOL! I make my way near Namjoon as I kick him and grab the knife throwing it at Zico as he moves out of the way. I untie Jackson as i turn to see Jennie and Zico run. "Wait a second I need backup!" I run to grab my phone as I make my way back to Jackson to see Namjoon moving. "Hello?!" Rosé picks up. "HELP I NEED HELP!" I shout as she hangs up and is at my door in 2 seconds. "What the hell happened in here?" She shouts as she sees Namjoon. He vanishes as I sit next to Jackson who's rubbing my hip. "Are you okay?" Rosé asks me as I nod. She sees Jackson and crouches down next to him. I remove the tape from his mouth as he immediately makes my lips meet his. "I will protect you" I smile at him.