43- Powers

Why am I the only one not hurt by Lisa? I'm home staring at the ground trying to figure out why. "You Okay y/n" Jackson sits next to me and places his hand on my knee. "No um I'm going to tell you something and you swear you won't laugh?" He sticks out his pinky as he smiles. "Soooo what if I told you Lisa has abilities.." he laughs, "Yes I know she can rap and dance" silence. "No not those hehe" I laugh nervously. He raises an eyebrow at me as I finally blurt out what I've been trying to say, "LISA HAS POWERS" Jackson jumps caught by surprise. "Bwa? (What) Did you just say she has powers? What powers?" He crosses his arms as I look down and play with my fingers. "Um she can see into the future and some electrical crap that's all I know so far" I look up at him to see tears fall down his face as he finally burst out laughing. "YAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAUGH" he rolls on the ground as I get annoyed. "I'm sorry but are you drunk?" He touches me as I role my eyes. "I don't get affected by her which is strange" suddenly I have an idea. "I need to hurt myself" I say out loud as Jackson becomes serious. "ExCuSe Me! WhAt???" I laugh as he follows me. I grab a needle from the drawer as he focuses on what I'm doing. I poke my finger to see blood begin to come out from the indentation I've made. Jackson who's confused looks at my finger. In front of my eyes I see it heal immediately causing Jackson to go wide eyed and look at me. "Is this a magic trick?" He is in shock at this point. "N..no" I stutter as I am in shock myself. "Try something else" he says as I think. I grab a knife as he grabs it from me and accidentally cuts his arm slightly. "Jackson!" I shout as he holds his arm. "Ouch" he chuckles as he holds onto his arm. "Let me see" he shows me as I see a decent sized cut and pout. I touch it as suddenly it begins to heal. "How in the.." Jackson is cut off as the cut turns purple and is fully healed. "Y..y/n you were... saying about Lisa her powers... you seem to have some Umm too" he sits on the couch still staring at his arm as I put the knife away. "So I can heal? Wow" I shake my head as he looks at me. "Hey that's important but this is crazy" he kisses me as I laugh. "You still love me?" He smiles at me. "Of course I do even if you were green I would" he kisses me again as the girls suddenly barge into the living room. "HOW THE HELL?" "Did we get in, the door was unlocked" Rosé smiles as she grabs me. "We have another issue" Lisa says as I look at them. "And that is?" I ask as Jackson stands next to me holding on to my hips. "This" Rosé smiles as she runs and suddenly wind blows in my face as she is seen again across the hall. "Super speed y/n" Jisoo says I can tell she's still in shock. Rosé runs back to us as Jackson claps and smiles like a kid. "Have you figured anything out?" Jisoo asks me as I nod. "Well I've discovered abilities" they look at me and clap. "What!!" They shout. "Ok so I cant explain I'll show you, so Rosé um hurt Jisoo" Rosé looks at me confused, "How?" I don't know either. "Okay um like a cut that bleeds" Rosé looks at me as if I am crazy. "What are you a vampire?" Lisa looks at me as I slap my forehead. "JUST DO IT!" Rosé uses her long nails as she scratches Jisoo and looks at me. The cuts aren't bleeding as much as I thought but hopefully this works. They pay attention to me as I walk up to Jisoo and touch the cuts. They heal and disappear as the girls mouthed go wide. "You can heal?!" Lisa looks at me as I nod. "I also heal if I get hurt too that's why when you were touching me nothing happened" they clap as I bow and laugh.

*Jennie POV*
"DAMMIT THEY ARE DISCOVERING THEIR ABILITIES" Zico throws his phone down as I look at him worried. "Y/n she's powerful, if we hurt anyone she can heal them in an instant" he's stressing. "What if I use one of my powers?" I look at him as he shakes his head. "I don't know if that will work" he says to me. "She can heal physically but not mentally" I smirk as he shakes his head again. "I have a feeling she can Jennie, she's powerful I can sense it.. ah he's here" we turn to see Namjoon tied up and thrown on the floor by Zico's maids I have no clue what to call them. "Take the tape off his mouth" I remove it at his orders. "LET GO OF ME!" He shouts as he tries escaping. "Don't try" Zico smirks. "We need your help with getting rid of y/n" he says as Namjoon looks at me. "why are you in on this" Zico laughs. "She's under my control just like you will be" he pats Namjoon's  head as we go back to thinking of a game plan.

*y/n POV*
"I feel like you have more abilities y/n" Lisa says as I look at her. "why?" She holds her head and closes her eyes. "I feel it, I can see it" I look at her as Jisoo pouts. "Can you see if I have any?" Lisa laughs. "I don't see much" Jisoo roles her eyes as I laugh with Rosé. Jackson who's on the couch eating chips listening to us without talking laughs along with us. "What?" I say out loud as Jisoo looks at me. "You.. heard what I said?" She looks at me confused. "You said that we are annoying" Rosé and Lisa look at me. "She didn't say it outloud" Jackson says. "Telepathy?!" I ask. Jisoo of all of us gets a power involving her brain, lucky. "I know I'm lucky" she smiles at me as I look at her annoyed. "Can you not read my thoughts it's annoying me" she laughs. "Okay so we have abilities but what about Jennie?" I shake my head as Lisa. "She's up to something I don't know why" I look at Jackson as he smiles lightly. "We should be prepared though" he says.