47- Help

I'm in a dark room this time, alone. No one around me. No Jackson, no Rosé, no Jisoo, no Lisa. I look around trying to study the room. I see a plate on the side, no windows, the room just has one white light in the center of it. The door is scary looking, am I in prison? Just as I say this I begin hearing the door unlock to see Namjoon. I look at him as he smirks at me. "Ahh y/n was it, how are you" he stands in front of me mockingly as I look away.
"What did he do to you to make you like this?"
"What did HE do to me? How about what did YOU do to me to make me like this!" He shits as I close my eyes in fear.
"Namjoon I have no idea what you mean" this leaves him shocked
"So you don't recall flirting, being a close "friend" to me." I look in his eyes to see them all black, he has to be under mind control, telepathy?
"Namjoon you were one of my best friends I remember that I don't know what got into you"
"Ah so you don't remember me touching you making you moan my name" he begins walking closer to me as I am against the wall chained back not able to move. He places his mouth near my neck as his hands grab my hips.
"Stop Namjoon" I try pushing him away with my shoulder as that doesn't work.
"I made you feel more pleasure than Jackson ever will be able to make you feel. He doesn't fuck you like I did" he whispers in my ear as I shiver under his touch.
"YAH back down" Zico comes barging in as Namjoon releases his grip on my hips and smirks.
"Go watch the others"
Namjoon exits the room leaving me and Zico alone.
"You know it sucks that you are beautiful but sadly have to suffer" I role my eyes
"It sucks that you are handsome but a plain asshole" he looks at me annoyed as I wink.
"Look I don't want to hurt you okay..."
"You cant hurt me" I cut him off
"Mentally I can but physically I can't"
"Why all this for our powers? What does Jennie have that's so special for you to recruit her? How long have you been working together?" I begin saying random questions that have been on my mind.
"All this because your powers are special and I want them, Jennie has nothing y/n, she just proved to me how little she cares for you girls, and we have been working together for about now 1-2 weeks" I nod as I try to digest everything.
"So you need Jennie's powers too?" He shakes his head
"I already have hers, we have the same abilities shockingly" I'm not buying this for some reason.
"You guys aren't... you guys aren't dating right?" Zico begins laughing leaving me to laugh nervously along.
"No, now don't get me wrong she's beautiful but no" I nod again.
"Your not as annoying as I thought, you actually seem like a nice girl. It sucks I have to take you down first" I look up again as he snaps his fingers.
"What are you doing?" He laughs as he shakes his head at me. He walks up to me and places his index finger over my lips shushing me.
"Like I said I can make you suffer mentally"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Let's see how your little Got7 and BTS friends are doing" Jennie rolls in with a monitor and remote as Zico turns it on. I see the remainder 12 boys tied up as I begin to cry again.
"The powers or they all disappear one by one" he whispers as I look at the ground letting my tears fall. I look up to meet Jennie's gaze, for some reason I see a hint of sadness in them unlike Namjoon's , maybe it's warring off of her.
"So what will it be?" Zico crosses his arms at me as I look at him with my face covered in tears.
"How will you remove them?" I think of plans as I ask this question.
"A machine, you will live obviously all I want is the powers"
"So you can do what?"
"Get rid of every useless idol like you"
"Fine under one condition" I say
"And that is?" He tilts his head at me with his arms still crossed.
"Leave Got7 including my husband, BTS and the rest of the Blackpink girls alone"
"Deal" he shakes my tied hand as Namjoon returns with Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo. He throws them on the ground as the grunt and look at me.
"Y/n!" Lisa shouts relieved.
I smile lightly at them as I begin to be untied by Jennie. 
She looks me in the eyes again and winks. Why the hell did she wink?
"What... where are you going y/n?" Jisoo asks as I give them a look of sadness.
"I love you guys just know if I don't come back you guys were my best friends ok and I love you" I run to hug them as they are still in confusion.
I wave at them as Zico leads the way to the room.
"Wait can I say bye to Jackson" I ask as Zico looks at me and nods.
"Fine"
He opens a different door to reveal the boys all tied up. Jennie follows me in as I look at them. Jackson immediately jumps trying to reach me but cant.
"You have 10 minutes" Zico closes the door leaving Jennie, the boys and I alone.
"Y/n" they shout separately as I smile.
I immediately run up to Jackson and kiss him as he grunts into the kiss. I pull away and hold his face smiling.
"Y/n, are you okay? What's going on?" He asks as I look down again.
"I'm giving my powers away to keep you guys safe" he begins shaking his head.
"No, you don't have to!"
"Jackson, I do or else you guys will die" silence.
"We love you y/n" Tae says as I blow him a kiss.
"Y/n" Jennie says as I turn to her.
"It's me I swear" she smiles at me as I tilt my head.
"Prove it" I say.
"You are a main dancer in our group Blackpink, your are 20 years old, you are a lead very vocalist and main rapper as well. Your close with these boys should I name them. Got7 Bambam, Yugyeom, JB, Mark, Youngjae, Jinyoung and your husband Jackson while BTS is Jungkook, V or Taehyung, Jimin, J-Hope, Jin, Suga, Jin And RM who is under mind control like I was" as she ends he sentence the boys and I stare at her with our mouths wide open.
"Jennie?" I ask as she nods and hugs me.
"I can help you, I know how to get rid of him or get rid of his powers to get the evil out of him"I nod as we all huddle up and listen to Jennie's plan.